What's new

Unable to load

tdlatdaan1

I know many people have asked this but I have tried doing the things suggested (at least the ones I have found) but to no avail. I am trying to run DEmul and I have directx and the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) but it is still giving me the error unable to load. I have downloaded the bios but I don't have any set video plugins. I don't know where to find them, which might be the problem but I figured if that was the problem it would tell me that the plugins are missing. I have an intel hd graphics card, an i3 processor with 2.4 GHz, 4 gigs of ram and am running windows 7 64 bit professional.
I am also running DEmul 0.5.5 for x64

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
All necesary plugins are bundled with Demul. Set them up via Config --> Plugins, etc. etc. If Demul can't find them (the plugin lists are empty) then it's most likely an OpenGL/DirectX/driver issue. make sure that the drivers for the Intel chip are up to date, seeing how Intel has a piss poor track record with its graphics chips hardware and driver-wise.

If the plugins aren't in the plugins folder (where they should be automatically) download Demul again from the official homepage.

OP
T

tdlatdaan1

alright that seems to work thanks, the one I downloaded didn't come with plug-ins
I do have another question though how exactly do you run the game I have shenmue in my disc drive but it won't run it so I downloaded a copy but it doesn't recognize .CDI files it only reckognizes CHD files when I click run DC

Last edited: