What's new

demul 056 -Unable to Load

rckola911

hello friends. I have the latest Rom pack for demul 056. However i get the error "unable to load" no matter which rom i select. My old demul 055 worked no problem , only difference is that one was for 64 bit windows this 056 is x86. Doubt that has to do with it? i double checked multiple times the rom path obviously and just cant get anything to run. Any help or tips would be apprecatied , im excited since this version can run 18 wheeler and crazy taxi etc..
thanks

win 7 64 bit home
4 gb ram
965 phenom
3.4 ghz.

OP
R

rckola911

thanks

Thankyou for the dl link. It worked good . In addition I also want to mention i
changed the video plugin and also turned on multi threaded spu mode. That seemed to help as well.
Some people may have to monkey around with the settings , its different for every system.:batman:

OP
R

rckola911

Also i want to say thankyou coders this is the best version ever 056! Hopefully there will be a 64 version soon. Here are screen shots of virtua strikers 2002 working 100 percent. It only crashes during demo mode which doesn't affect game play at all. I am making an arcade cab and love this! Other games that have improvements are mvc2 and tons more. Def check this out people. Demul 055 was good but in virtua strikers for instance the clock you see was not there it would blink. Now its been fixed and the game is really complete!!!!
72089277.png

I also show you the best bios to run with virtua striker that i have found. Also something worth noting is, if you are serious about emulation is to upgrade your rig. I had a amd athon x2 5000 2.3 ghz. It worked good for alot of games. However Virtua fighter 4 was ultra slow. You really have to get a rig that has good Ghz., So i upgraded to the phenom 965 x4 3.4 ghz and virtua fighter and other games run great! Its all about the cpu on emulation not the video card to much. So keep that in mind.

13725746.png

Last edited:

rodimus

great job boys... I really hope the x64 version, becouse the x86 version runs with some problems in my rig. First: The dreamcast bios looks great, but the games arent recogniced. Second: there is more notable lags in video and sound than Demul 0.5.5 x64...

Keep it going, and thanks for so great remembers.

Last edited:
Also i want to say thankyou coders this is the best version ever 056! Hopefully there will be a 64 version soon. Here are screen shots of virtua strikers 2002 working 100 percent. It only crashes during demo mode which doesn't affect game play at all. I am making an arcade cab and love this! Other games that have improvements are mvc2 and tons more. Def check this out people. Demul 055 was good but in virtua strikers for instance the clock you see was not there it would blink. Now its been fixed and the game is really complete!!!!

I also show you the best bios to run with virtua striker that i have found. Also something worth noting is, if you are serious about emulation is to upgrade your rig. I had a amd athon x2 5000 2.3 ghz. It worked good for alot of games. However Virtua fighter 4 was ultra slow. You really have to get a rig that has good Ghz., So i upgraded to the phenom 965 x4 3.4 ghz and virtua fighter and other games run great! Its all about the cpu on emulation not the video card to much. So keep that in mind.

but can you select all the teams? demul allways crashes when i select england or argentina, or teams like that

OP
R

rckola911

well honesty ive only selected mexico and usa so far. Havent tried other teams yet. I guess i shouldnt say it works 100% maby 90 but still close enough to be enjoyable.

OP
R

rckola911

yep sure enough u are right it crashes when i select Argentina. My best advice to u would be to try every bios till one works decent. This is the most pickist game i have ever seen. Some bios's work better than others I havent tried them all.

also maby try the game in makaron or chankast. I really like the way demul is but yeah this game seems to be having to many issues.

Last edited: