What's new

Unable to load DEC games

backgamon

Hi,

I'm using (since morning) Demul 056.
And after MANY tries....i'm unable to start any DC games (Iso or cd format)
The few tryed Naomi games seem to work...but nothing with DC T_T.
Always reboot when load CD/Isos (Name are on Top bar then i guess recognized) but having infinite loop with bios :/

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If the BIOS is on infinite loop, then your Flash file is most likely corrupt. Or the BIOS file itself, although not so likely.

Spa8nky

I'm having exactly the same problem in the new version (0.5.6) with the BIOS I am using.

I can't create a VMS file either with this version?

OP
B

backgamon

I'm having exactly the same problem in the new version (0.5.6) with the BIOS I am using.

I can't create a VMS file either with this version?

I found how to create VMS file tough -> use VMU instead and it (seem) to work.
After that VMS are available in BIOS, in game i don't know i can't make to boot xD

Spa8nky

I'll try that later on tonight, thanks :)

Games just hang without displaying the SEGA screen after the Dreamcast swirl logo. Is that the same problem you are having?

Spa8nky

I can see a VMU in the BIOS but the Delete All (memory reset) option doesn't do anything to the VMU.

The VMU picture remains as a circle with a cross in it. Some games display the SEGA logo but get no further.

OP
B

backgamon

Don't forget to create VMS first -> in "VMS MANAGER" - click on "edit" button and "create" after.
Only with this u can have ur VMS working.

- I successfully launched 2 games last time (Power Stone[GDI] and POD 2[GDI]).
All my CD format games (used on real Dreamcast) doesn't work same for CDI/MDS/BIN+CUE format.
:/