What's new

Decrypted ROM issues

Mordriel

Hi there. ^_^ I'm, uh, not quite sure if I'm posting this in the right place, so please correct me if it needs to find a new home:
So, I downloaded 0.5.5. RAWK ON! It's cool, it works, it's amazing. I've been playing Initial D Arcade Stage (Rev B) Japan with no input issues, but I wanted to see how it ran decrypted, and compare. Well, it loaded just fine. Aside from the fact that it doesn't seem to save its game assignment states/coin slots/etc every time it's reloaded...there is this HUGE over-arching issue: There is no input at all, whatsoever. <_< ... Scratch that. There is input in the Game Test menu when I service it and enter the Input Test menu. The keys show up as good when I press them. However, when I reload the system, even though the keys are set in the Jamma Joypad (which is how it works normally when I load the regular ROM)...nothing happens. It's as if nothing is set at all, even though the ROM seems to recognize them...the ROM doesn't seem to recognize them.
So, I'm either making a grievous error of some sort, or my ROM is a schizophromic... O_O...bad joke...bad...*facepalms*
But, yes. Input issues with loading a decrypted ROM file. Any ideas on what the problem might be?