What's new

A great ROM site is dead! Plz allow me to express my condolences...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nudetothis

I will not name it, but THE best place on the web I EVER found for roms of ANY kind ... is no more. For a while they were trying to keep it running with donations, but that didn't pan out. This was the one place I've found so far which had all "GOOD" roms for N64, so you knew what you were getting.

As a hint for those who are wondering if they might know what I'm talking about, the site has "china" in its name.

Anyone else here being hit by this loss?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
yup, i know what ur talking about. things were actually lookin bright just a few weeks before. i also often used it as a news site (arcade news are pretty updated).

aww well, live goes on and the hunt begins once again.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
now that ive check the site, its not dead. only the roms are down! :) although i cant read the chinese news either the titles are pretty self-explanitory ie(!$^!#^$#^MAME32 !$!#^$ means MAME32 will/did get an update). im happy because it is also a great news site.

conkerman

conkerman
i think that it's bad. i've visited that site daily for a while now, i guess the different hours are good because they get news sooner than here in the u.s.
and they dont have weird posts or rants, but then, emu-lmao cant flame them, thats the only downside
(haha)
i'll miss the downloads../me cries and looks at new mario sunshine footage, e3, etc...
conkerman

Status
Not open for further replies.