What's new

Error: "Unable to read ini file from disk" with RiceVideo 6.1.0 plugin on Ubuntu 10

YaYoTr0n

Error: "Unable to read ini file from disk" with RiceVideo 6.1.0 plugin on Ubuntu 10

Well, i am not very good with the english, sorry about that.

I have a problem with the Rice Video 6.1.0 gfx plugin on Mupen64Plus 1.5 for Ubuntu 10.04, i downloaded the plugin here http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=29643 y replace the file "ricevideo.so" located in "/usr/share/mupen64plus/config/" and put the "RiceVideo6.1.0.ini" file in the same folder. When i run the emulator, in the "Options/Configure.../Plugins" section y choose the Graphic Plugin RiceVideo6.1.0, but when i want configure it, i get an error: "Unable to read ini file from disk", here an screenshot:
  Spoiler:
pantallazoxe.png

I was reinstalled the emulator and redownloaded the plugin but still have the same problem, please, i need help!!!.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

argor

that RiceVideo 6.1.0 is much older version of Ricelinux a much newer version is include in mupen64plus

OP
Y

YaYoTr0n

Thank you for the answer. Do you know how can i compile Rice Video 6.1.1 Beta10 sourcecode for linux?