What's new

Completely lost

Bay78

I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction of instructions on how to setup and run Demul newest version to run Atomiswave roms? I know you need to configure the demul configuration settings but I can't figure out what to do???? Anyways if someone is kind enough to post a link or whatever to step by step directions into getting this thing working it would be most excellent. Thanks for your time and so sorry for being a COMPLETE Newb at this,

Bay78:(

orenp

yo man
i couldnt find a step by step guide but ill tell you what to do
first you need dreamcast or/and naomi bios files (if you intend to play oly dc games get only dc bios sames goes for naomi)
now once you get those bios rename the 2 megs file into 1_01d_01.bin and put it in a zip file called dc.zip.
now about how to get them never understood why i cant say it on the forum personally by my opinion its a stupid rule so ill say what everyone says google is your friend!!or your rightly owned dreamcast or your friendly neighborhood warez buddies (at blah blah here you can download anything the universe offers . com)

if you need more help with this dont hesitate to pm me
have a great day and good luck.