What's new

Stop asking about nemu release

crazytopp

Hey cant u read the rules of this forum. Also i will love it if ppl continue asking about it and at the end Lac and Lemmy make the nemu and keep it for themselfs and just show u screen shots of it. Y dont ppl get it its like this. They are bisy and have there own life to take care of, and whats nemu its something to give u pleasure wich is even for free so stop presuring them. It will be ready some nice sunny day. Thats all i have to say about it.

Remote

We all know this, the biggest problem seems to be that every now and then someone starts posting posts about not posting. If Lemmy and LaC don't want to read posts concerning released dates and other things, which at the moment don't have an answer, I'm very confident that they won't.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
I dont really think this thread has a point. Sure, people are stupid if they ask when is nemus release. but you know, thats why emulation64 offered a message board, To keep spamming and lameness out of their forum.

Last edited:

mojophone

We can't demand that the Nemu staff...

do anything at all regarding releases or information about them.
By the same token it's unrealistic to demand that we not express our nervous anticipation and frustrated curiosity. Forums are for human beings, not controlled and regulated organic computers.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
They should at least give a status update once in awhil, i think its kinda rude to say your working on a project have everyones hopes up and not let them know whats going on in a long arse time, i mean if there not really putting anymore work into the emu why not just realease what they have and then take there time to perfect it? just my opinion -_-

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Hmm...

Normally, I'm totally on the side of the authors with free emulators but this is just getting irritating! Sorry, but I'm getting twitchy waiting!

My vote would go towards a public beta. Whatever condition it's in. Unsupported, use at own risk, only out to show progress. Nemu 0.8 unsupported beta? ;)

So, how's about it. Something, ANYTHING to relieve the tension!