What's new

Unable to find 1_01d_10.bin error need some help

shadowtheman

Okay so I'm new and I'm already requesting some help but I couldn't help it. I have been trying to get Dreamcast emu for a long time and finally have a computer that can do it.

I am not an entire newb when it comes to emu. I have and worked with a few, but I always wanted to get the dreamcast. Unfortunately I'm just not familiar with this form of emu. More use to rom or iso style witch already have the bin or cuu files with them. How ever I can't get the cdi's to work. SO far I believe I have the emu set correctly just not the rom. I have tried to convert it, mount it and I ended up burning it. And unfortunately it still doesn't work. I grabbed Evelution cdi.
I always come up with the same error message, Unable to find 1_01d_10.bin
I'm assuming sense cdi's don't come with an origanal bin file that's what I'm missing, but how do I create my own. This I unfortunately don't know.

So how do I fix it? I am running your latest Demul 5.5
Just in case here are my specs
6 gig mem
2.66 dual i7
Raedeon ATI hd 1 gig
Win 7 64bit home premium

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
1_01d_01.bin is the Dreamcast's v1.01d (1998,1999) BIOS file. It needs to be inside dc.zip along with dc.dat. The archive goes into whatever directory you've set as Demul's rom directory.

Last edited:

Eclipse027

Same problem.

I am having the same problem and do not quite know what to do next. Therefore, I was wondering if you could help me with this issue, seeing as you may understand what is going on better than me. I have a fair knowledge of computers and do not need to be led through the process step by step, but would like to know what I am not doing correctly.

here are some screencaps:

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Set your roms directory (according to the screenshot, it is not set after all), and then read post #2.