What's new

everything gets locked/banned. this forum is useless, i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moviecut

i don`t come to this place very often, cause i think, that this forum gets useless until nearly EVERYTHING gets closed. ok, i understand the disclaimer and it must be there to prevent spam and such things. but if a thread gets closed, when asking for any news on the homepage, i think it`s the wrong way. isn`t it normal, that the longer you wait without hearing anything about a projekt, the more you get bored/frustrated? i know, that we all have no right to anything lemmy and co. do, but hearing about them whould be so damn usefull for all of us (and with hearing about them i don`t mean answer them music-questions...). if everything gets closed here, which remotely has anything to do with a new release or news, the users of this place lost its fun to this thing, i think! i don´t have any questions, that whouldn`t be closed, so i can`t see any use of this. and threads like "do you remember the first release" aren`t very interesting, i think. but those things are the only ones, that didn`t get closed...lets hope, that nemu 0.8 gets released soon (NO, i don`t ask for this here, i only HOPE, that it will come out soon, ok??), so that we all have something to really discuss about!

greetings,
moviecut

Tesla-Guy

moviecut said:
i don`t come to this place very often, cause i think, that this forum gets useless until nearly EVERYTHING gets closed. ok, i understand the disclaimer and it must be there to prevent spam and such things. but if a thread gets closed, when asking for any news on the homepage, i think it`s the wrong way. isn`t it normal, that the longer you wait without hearing anything about a projekt, the more you get bored/frustrated? i know, that we all have no right to anything lemmy and co. do, but hearing about them whould be so damn usefull for all of us (and with hearing about them i don`t mean answer them music-questions...). if everything gets closed here, which remotely has anything to do with a new release or news, the users of this place lost its fun to this thing, i think! i don´t have any questions, that whouldn`t be closed, so i can`t see any use of this. and threads like "do you remember the first release" aren`t very interesting, i think. but those things are the only ones, that didn`t get closed...lets hope, that nemu 0.8 gets released soon (NO, i don`t ask for this here, i only HOPE, that it will come out soon, ok??), so that we all have something to really discuss about!

greetings,
moviecut

The emu64 arse members have moderating access here i never locked that thread. and you'll hear about nemu0.8 when it's ready and that no1 knows when it will be.

Martin

Administrator
Re: Re: everything gets locked/banned. this forum is useless, i think...

Tesla-Guy said:

The emu64 arse members have moderating access here i never locked that thread. and you'll hear about nemu0.8 when it's ready and that no1 knows when it will be.

The what?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Re: Re: everything gets locked/banned. this forum is useless, i think...

Tesla-Guy said:
The emu64 arse members have moderating access here i never locked that thread.

lol, Tesla never locked that thread,
in fact i dont think his around to see any ;)

flow``

flow``
heh..

it's Lac/Lemmy/Tulsa's board to moderate..

azimer gave me a little lesson about that a while back with touchign other's boards =p

Slougi

Well Tesla is not always around, so I must hop in sometimes ;)
Tesla if it's bothering you just say so, but you never said anything against it on irc........

Slougi

Well you hadn't been around for a few days and it was just plain stupid. Anyway everyone in #emulation64 said I should lock it :p
NOT MY FAULT! :p
Well, ok, maybe it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.