What's new

How to configure options in m64+ for mac...

bobscliff

Hi, long time player, first time poster. I just installed mupen64 plus and the gtk framework, so the games run fine. but i cannot configure the controls because when i click "Configure mupen64 plus" at startup, nothing happens. However if i do the same thing within the uninstalled disk image, i do get the correct menu. How do i solve this??

thanks!

Auria

Hi, long time player, first time poster. I just installed mupen64 plus and the gtk framework, so the games run fine. but i cannot configure the controls because when i click "Configure mupen64 plus" at startup, nothing happens. However if i do the same thing within the uninstalled disk image, i do get the correct menu. How do i solve this??

thanks!

hi,

sorry for late answer, I'm not checking that forum often. You'd need to run mupen from terminal to see if there's any error message

Depending on where you installed, the commands will look like :
/Applications/Mupen64Plus-1.5-mac/Mupen64Plus.app/Contents/MacOS/launcher
/Applications/Mupen64Plus-1.5-mac/Mupen64Plus.app/Contents/MacOS/mupen64plus

(these are 2 commands, test both please)
or you can just go inside the app bundle with a right-click on it then launch the executables directly

EDIT: this problem might happen because you put mupen in a path with spaces or special characters, I'm not sure my launcher supports that

Last edited: