PDA

View Full Version : A Note to 1.4 Users



Gent
May 20th, 2002, 01:20
Please do not try to use the 1.5 beta1 Cht file in 1.4
as it was not designed to work with it.

So unless anything is stated as a 1.5 beta cheat update, do not use any of these update files on this board.
Thank You

Lex
June 10th, 2002, 20:27
you can use the rdb 1.5 from smiff in the project64 section

Gent
June 10th, 2002, 20:36
/looks at Lex
HUH

Doomulation
June 10th, 2002, 23:49
Originally posted by The Gentleman
/looks at Lex
HUH
He means that you cannot use the cheat-file 1.5 for pj 1.4, but you can use pj rdb 1.5 for pj 1.4.

Pixi
June 16th, 2002, 06:04
Originally posted by Doomulation

He means that you cannot use the cheat-file 1.5 for pj 1.4, but you can use pj rdb 1.5 for pj 1.4.

That's not really true Doomulation !

As the 1.5 b1 RDB has settings for games now working on 1.5 b1,
Interpreter changes to Recompiler but not for 1.4.

So those games that say better in 1.5 ? really mean in 1.5

But im sure Smiff will be doing a 1.4 update without the 1.5 b1 changes on it.

Doomulation
June 16th, 2002, 07:27
Originally posted by Pixilink


That's not really true Doomulation !

As the 1.5 b1 RDB has settings for games now working on 1.5 b1,
Interpreter changes to Recompiler but not for 1.4.

So those games that say better in 1.5 ? really mean in 1.5

But im sure Smiff will be doing a 1.4 update without the 1.5 b1 changes on it.
Well, as stated. Cheat 1.5 WILL NOT WORK on 1.4.
RDB 1.5 WILL work on 1.4. It is not recomended, however.

Gent
June 16th, 2002, 07:37
Originally posted by Doomulation
Well, as stated. Cheat 1.5 WILL NOT WORK on 1.4.
RDB 1.5 WILL work on 1.4. It is not recomended, however.

Well in that case, Yes 1.5 Beta1 Cheat file will work On 1.4
Same as the RDB will then,
It is not recomended, however.

Reason:
Most cheats will not work as they should Because of 1.4's
lack of features & some codes will give out errors
(just like the RDB will throw out Unhandled Opcode Errors)
On the games marked Improved on 1.5 ? :)