What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Turok 2 meets FALLOUT 3

BOISPHERE

Banned
heres some I was messing around with:

water..
Turok2-SeedsofEv-7.png

walls and fallout crates..
Turok2-SeedsofEv-9.png

fortress interior..
Turok2-SeedsofEv-10.png

the grass..
Turok2-SeedsofEv-11.png

dirt paths to stone..
Turok2-SeedsofEv-2a.jpg

good comparison pic..
Turok2-SeedsofEv-12.png

OP
B

BOISPHERE

Banned
thanks. its very difficult to find what texture(s) go for what part of this game. let alone to find ALL the textures lol.

steftheserb

im not trying to put you down if it seems like i am but i can see that in your last screen shot the wall texture doesnt tile properly

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
im not trying to put you down if it seems like i am but i can see that in your last screen shot the wall texture doesnt tile properly
Looks fine to me.

EDIT: Actually, I see what you're talking about. That might be the UV mapping on the wall (one of the first screenshots, am I right?), though.

I can't wait for a release on this. :3 I haven't played Turok 2 in ages but I will start again when this get's further along, methinks. The amount of detail is great, and your textures really capture the game's gritty atmosphere.

OP
B

BOISPHERE

Banned
thanks.
gritty atmosphere is what I was shooting for. turok, good charactors/evil charactors and weapons I am not gonna touch,
becouse IMO they are the "essence" of the game. the world enviroment on the other hand is gonna have that "armagedon" quality
to it lol. it'll take me about a year (prolly less) to get this game enviroment on par with later high end games. when its done,
I will give the texture pack to anyone who wants it. till then I'll keep posting pics every now and then.

OP
B

BOISPHERE

Banned
Turok in His camo clothes. also changed the jewel in his
headband to the "eye of sauron" and the emblem on his
vest in now the Navy Seal Logo.:
Turok2-SeedsofEv-36.png

let me know what you think of this Dyno's skin:
Turok2-SeedsofEv-25.png

OP
B

BOISPHERE

Banned
changed the stone path and grass again.now its starting to look the way I want.
i'll prolly add some blendin where the stone path meets the grass cause i hate
straight lines lol.

Turok2-SeedsofEv-0.png

Rewind

I see some parts of my textures... You can use them, but please don't say it's your work. Good luck.

OP
B

BOISPHERE

Banned
thanks,but, i was just using some of yours for reference, becouse your folders are more organized then mine. trust me none of your
textures will be used in my version of this game when completed. you did alot of hard work.. mucho appreciated, however you
didn't capture the essence of the game. your version is too "busy" in alot of areas the charactors seem outta place, and other
levels are very bland (hive of the mantos for eg.). cheers.

Rewind

Yeah your right for the level 5, but you will see that it's a very difficult level to retexture...;)
I hope you will make a nice pack for this game.:)

fernan1234

Dude, first you use Rewind's textures without acknowledgment and then you criticize his pack using no tact whatsoever? Come on...

Having said that, everything is looking alright except for that dyno in the last picture. It looks completely out of place. The skin on the dyno in the last post of the first page works much better.

OP
B

BOISPHERE

Banned
as i'm sure that rewind never acknowleged the people you make some of the TEXTURES that he used. but whatev..
REWIND did AWESOME work on Turok 2.
when something is criticised it usually means that the person doing the criticising is jealous (me) LOL.
i just have a different vision of how Turok 2 should look like. anyways those photobucket pics dont look the greatest.
and i can't seem to download them here.
as said before in the end.. none of rewinds textures will be used thanks.

Last edited: