What's new

dolphin key problem pls help :(

kafrocGR

hi everyone! i have a big problem with my emulator! first of all im noob and i dont know how to use it so good . so pls help! i download it to play ONE PIECE UNLIMITED ADVENTURE. everything worked fine but when i start the game i cant move! i can press the button A S P H and the arrows but when i control a character i cant move him. i tried everything. i remapped the keys no result. i tried with a joystick no result. i cant find on the internet help so pls HELP ME!:p thanks in advance :p

Dolphin 64 bit 2046 vers., NVIDIA 9500 GT, Intel Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit just if u need anything to know for my pc that will help u :D

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Few things to try:
1. Get a newer revision, 2046 is very outdated by now.
2. Make sure you're using the KB/X360 pad plugin.
3. Make sure you're assigning and trying to use the "Main Stick"
4. If none of that works, try disabling dualcore mode, it has been known to cause sporadic controls in certain games.
5. If you have an actual gamepad and you'd rather play with that, use nJoy plugin.

OP
K

kafrocGR

i tried everything you told me but no result i ve download dolphin 3972 64 bit checked anyhting but nothing. also when i start the game i can see all the letters when im going to choose somethins like yes or no... and when it goes to the menu it says something but i havent understood it very much..maybe its saying plug the wii mote something like that :p

Enable the nunchuck.

12228021.jpg

OP
K

kafrocGR

oh my god!!! thank u!! truly thank u! i f**kin love u!!!! omg!! thanks again all of you for youre help!!! :D

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Oh, whoops. Didn't think about Wiimotes, because all I have is GCN games. Yeah that would do it.