What's new

Need Game save for Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

reikod

look higher
Hi guys, I lost my disc of ocarina of time and cannot continue playing where I left up, so I was wondering if anyone had a way to get a game save of ocarina of time for project 64 up to the point where link's about to enter the spirit temple as an adult or as a child, just around there.

Thanks.

Toasty

Sony battery
Clicky.

Both child and adult saves. They're native saves, so put them in PJ64's save directory and they should work with any version of OoT, aside from Master Quest.

OP
R

reikod

look higher
Toasty, I owe you one. This is the only game that my girlfriend would play with me and she was kind of disappointed because we had to start over, you are so the man.

Thank you lots.

TsukaFox

Sorry for reviving this old thread, but i really need this save file, anyone can re-upload this, or any save after water temple?

F

Fanatic 64

Sorry for reviving this old thread, but i really need this save file, anyone can re-upload this, or any save after water temple?
1 - If you want to ask for a save file then create a new thread please.

2 - It's unlikely this will be reuploaded since it is pretty old and it's unlikely the author and/or person who created/downloaded it even has it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.