What's new

dragonball z

RPGlover12

hey guys i just want to ask u a question which emulator run dragonball z 100% cause all of the emulators run it sucks i can't see anything so help me guys
thanks in advance

EddyB43

British Old Gamer
None for now. If you get lucky, the about to be released new version of Visual Boy Advance may support the graphic effects in DBZ. As usual, if you want to play the game the best method is to buy it and play on the real thing.

yogaman

Banned
dragonball z is quite funny ..... works brilliantly with VBA9.1 !! Has anybody completed the game yet? Do u get to fight bosses like freezer/cell or buu? (coz I'm quite a dragonball z fanatic ;) )

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

yogaman said:
dragonball z is quite funny ..... works brilliantly with VBA9.1 !! Has anybody completed the game yet? Do u get to fight bosses like freezer/cell or buu? (coz I'm quite a dragonball z fanatic ;) )
i think yes i think it stops at freezer doesn't continue but the game is very easy that some guys finish it in 3 hours :/

yogaman

Banned
well...yea, first I thought it was some kind of beat-em up game...it turned out to be rpg - but still the intro and a few animations just KICK ASS!

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

yogaman said:
well...yea, first I thought it was some kind of beat-em up game...it turned out to be rpg - but still the intro and a few animations just KICK ASS!
i agree with ya both

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

Anchel said:
I reckon the animations are GREAT, but still, a bad game is a bad game
it totally sucks the animation is great though they should've made a better one than that anybody knows anything about the pc version

yogaman

Banned
okay... well, I know this game can really get freakin' boring.... But the strange thing is that all the fire bolts and the "kamehameha" are so weak an ineffective against enemies that it gets annoying!!! I've got to Namek but there are all this sayans and this strange temple with those piccolo statues - I've got no clue what I have to do (and also the game seems to start getting pretty hard) - anybody got a clue?

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

Anchel said:
Haven't got there. I stopped playing this game when I saw how boring it was
me too u will get bored after 5-10 minutes playin the game they should've made a better game than that

yogaman

Banned
cool I've finished it..... not too tough tho ;) - but the ending just kicks ass!!! (just finish it to see the animations ;))

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

yogaman said:
cool I've finished it..... not too tough tho ;) - but the ending just kicks ass!!! (just finish it to see the animations ;))
k thnxs for the advice amgonna finish it then