What's new

Problem with Textures - Majora's Mask

ko0anz

This game has been perfect from the beginning, but with only two flaws. First, when I open a large chest or a boss-key chest the light coming from out of the chest would shine like a square beam of light, instead of little streams of light. Second of all, when playing as Deku Link, when I shoot the bubble it lags.

To me this is kind of annoying. Just for info, I am using Glide64 Napalm 1.2. Any workarounds that could fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

ChestTexture.jpg

ChestTexture2.jpg

BubbleLag.jpg

Last edited:
OP
K

ko0anz

I have a Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset graphics card and I think your right. I am on a laptop so the integrated graphics card sucks. Thanks =]

OP
K

ko0anz

Well I can't use Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin, because then I can't use Djipi & Mdta's High-Res Texture pack.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Well I can't use Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin, because then I can't use Djipi & Mdta's High-Res Texture pack.
Yes, that is true. If you must have hi-res textures, try Glide64, but don't hold your breath.

dcs78

possible texture problem

I found that, in certain case, if I use a texture with a transparent background then it displays as you've shown. But if you use one with the black background it works fine. Example texture: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#5A9AC466#4#1_all versus THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#5A9AC466#4#1_rgb
See if it helps, if I'm even explaining myself in an intelligible manner.

OP
K

ko0anz

I found that, in certain case, if I use a texture with a transparent background then it displays as you've shown. But if you use one with the black background it works fine. Example texture: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#5A9AC466#4#1_all versus THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#5A9AC466#4#1_rgb
See if it helps, if I'm even explaining myself in an intelligible manner.

I kinda get what your saying. But its okay. I'll just leave it at that.