What's new

Conker bad fur day - stuck

MisterE

hello,
i'm playing Conker at PJ64, and i can't get further.
i a'm in the hive and i have to shoot all the wasps which appearing,
so i could get the hive and take it away.
The first serie is easy but i have a couple of wasps which don't die !?!?

i can shoot but then they come back. I downloaded some tutorials and the all say just to shoot, but it does not work :(

can someone help ??

sorry for my english

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Just shoot 'til they all die! Shoot shoot and shoot! Don't stop shooting at them!

BTW, this was posted in the wrong forum...

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
/moved

Hmmm Still thinking about it

Yay it has a new home

OP
M

MisterE

i tried...i tried....i tried....nothing happens.
As i said the first died directly when hit, but now i have 2 wasps that
only get stunned (when hit they drop down and attack again)

have they unlimited health because i have enabled the cheat?
Must i shoot 2 hours at them to kill them ??
when do i have to shoot them, when they just flying or when they attack ?
Does the color of the dots at the radar mean anything ?
sometimes they are red or blue.

This is really not funny, this is a very cool game and i don't know
have to finish this part....

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
the reds mean they are going to take a stab at you. and yes you do have to shoot for a while..but no where near 2hrs. (3-7 mins?)

jumpoffroof

I'm having the same problem as in this thread does anyone know if its a problem or do you jusdt have to keep shooting coz i shot for ages and they wont friggin die!!!

flowrent

Is there a walkthrough for this game somewhere out there...?
I find it pretty difficult and you have to wonder around a lot till you realise what you have to to...
For example i'm now in the stage with that exploding rat,i got inside the barn and now i cant beat that pitchfork..i hit it tens of times and it wont go away ..what do i do next..?-

Clements

GameFAQs.

The problem that is the thread is likely an issue somewhere, although in ideal conditions (Decent system, updated PJ64, no save states/cheats, verified rom) it does not happen.

Lizard Blade

Actually, Conker's Bad Fur Day does tend to make a lot of monsters invulnerable if the cheat is on for Conker as well. I noticed this in the War level, where the Teddiz cannot die if Conker has invulnerability on, but the moment it is turned off their heads start popping off as well. Unusual programming or poor Gameshark setup I presume.

flowrent

I went to gamespot.com and found a lot of walkthroughs..
Duh,that was the first place i should have looked from the beginning..

DeathRain99

I'm stuck at the pitchfork part as well... But I know what to do...

You gotta get the pitch fork to do the stab at you, but move out of the way/ jump so that he hits a haystack that you position yourself in front of...

However, I've destroyed all haystacks except one small one that stays kinda in the corner... Whenever I get it so that it would hit him, he jumps and doges it -- everytime... I can't figure out what to do...

Maybe I have a defected rom, If you get past this part, could you please create a savestate RIGHT AFTER for me please, flowrent?

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
Hm... i got past that part on PJ64. Don't remember anything about it though. Maybe post your save and we can give it a go.

furio

DBL LGHT SBR GUARDIANS
Give me a Min, i've already do it before so...

EDIT: Its done, see the attachement below.

Have Fun!

Last edited:

furio

DBL LGHT SBR GUARDIANS
I don't wanna be pretentious, but i've never come a cross a game which i can't mastered.

You gotta keep the little one in a corner using the fry pan & timed your jump with the hit of the fry pan & the attack of the fork, see the fork will follow you in the air when you jump so time your jump well so he cought the hay in mid-air. I have to admit it has been a while since i've played Conker, so it didn't take 1 min but 5min, the time to re-adjust me self for the timing thingy, plus i was eating with my other hand.

Last edited:

toilet64

save for cbfd resolved

Furio
I unzipped your save but i dont know how to combine your save with my rom could you please help me?
Thanks