What's new

Adaptoids In Europe

holr

I have noticed many people on the forums who have been searching for adaptoids.
I have imported several for sale to citizens of europe, reducing the time europeans need to wait to receive them.

My website is at http://ukadaptoids.cjb.net .

I hope this email does not violate any of the rules, but I thought it may be interesting for any europeans who visit this site. :D

Martin

Administrator
Nice idea but...$40.44 inc. P&P to UK & europe? The adaptoid is $25 from Jandaman's site.

OP
H

holr

Please dont forget that the price, although more than jandamans, includes shipping, the extra taxes we have to pay for importing USA goods into europe.... and it would only take two or three days to arrive after ordering (to an address in europe) whereas it will take a longer time from the usa.

Martin

Administrator
I know shipping is included, but I don't have to pay $15 for shipping from Janda's shop.

OP
H

holr

I am not charging 15 dollars shipping! As I said before, you need to take into account Import taxes, VAT etc.

Corak

Nintendo gamer
Yeah it's a steep price but I hate waiting. I'm still waiting for the Adaptoid though. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow. :)

Martin

Administrator
holr said:
I am not charging 15 dollars shipping! As I said before, you need to take into account Import taxes, VAT etc.

That's not what I'm saying, you're not listening. I'm saying that I can get an adaptoid much cheaper from Jandaman so I don't see any reason why I should buy it from you. Your adaptoids are of better quality that his? I don't care about your import taxes, I want the cheapest product.

Squall Leonhart

The Reluctant Hero
Martin, does Jandaman send his adaptoids from the US?
If so, how long does it take for them to arrive? (I need your experience here, Søta bror, I'm from Norway :D )

Martin

Administrator
Squall Leonhart said:
Martin, does Jandaman send his adaptoids from the US?
If so, how long does it take for them to arrive? (I need your experience here, Søta bror, I'm from Norway :D )

No idea, but I'll ask him.

Martin

Administrator
holr said:

Do you not pay an import tax on goods from outside the EU?

Umm...no. I talked to Janda, btw, and he told me he can send Adaptoids to anywhere in the world for $31.50 or less.

holr, I'm not trying to bash you, I just think it's too expensive and it might be hard to sell adaptoids for you when you've got Jandaman to compete with. But if your company goes around anyway, then... :thumbsup: