What's new

Banjo-Tooie lockup in first world

agsgymboy

I know that everyone gets this problem, but i have heard that you need to turn off dynarec in some parts to stop the lockup.

How the heck do you turn off Dynarec?????????????? i am using mupen64plus 1.5 beta for mac.

OP
A

agsgymboy

i figured out that dynarec stands for Dynamic Recompiler. Even if i use interpreter, or pure interpreter, the visuals still crash right there. The funny thing is that i can still recover it just by using a save state, then it works again. This sucks! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slougi

Hi there. Please do not type in all caps, there is no need to shout. Also, use punctuation marks in moderation.

Now, if you filed a bug report with a proper description, someone might look into this at some point. You can do that here.

OP
A

agsgymboy

New problem: in the isle o' hags plateau, nothing happens when you shoot the fire egg switch with a fire egg. I even looked up a tutorial and that is watch you are supposed to do to open the gate. I will also post this as a bug if it isn't already.

edit: i looked it up on the game compatibility list and it already says the button can't be pressed. If anyone knows how they can fix this, it would be really nice. Thanks. :plain:

Last edited: