What's new

Will NEMU be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade64

I probably sholdn't post this but it seems that many people I talk to are worried if NEMU 0.8 will ever be released. Nemu 0.7a was released because of hWnd (Who has left) and Lemmy seems such a perfectionist I feel he may never be happy!!! (Even though we would all love nemu)

Just wondered if anyone had any feedback about LaC and Lemmy current situation
If the mods don't like this thread delete it
Blade

my god how many times does this have to be said? theyre workin on it, at their own pace, but if theyre busy theyre busy... i mean they want to make something spectacular and its gonna take a lot of time and from the sounds of it they dont have a lot of time on their hands

Smiff

Emutalk Member
essentialy it's irrelevant whether they are just taking their time or actually don't plan to release it.. it's up to them. If you stop fussing about what they're doing then it won't matter to you either way will it.

sirss

nemu 0.8

i dont care howlong it takes just dont release it untill it plays gauntlet legends perfect , then and only then they will acheve greatness in n64 emulation

Smiff

Emutalk Member
I just have to say .... (me opens thread). What a dipshit thing to say sirss (me closes thread again).

Martin

Administrator
Smiff said:
I just have to say .... (me opens thread). What a dipshit thing to say sirss (me closes thread again).

Agreed. BTW, you don't have to open a closed thread to reply to it since you've got l33t powers. Just click the "closed" image and reply. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.