What's new

Progress Update.....

icepir8

Hey All. I've fixed another texture bug. This one was affecting the lettering on Battle Tanx Global Assult. Here is a screen shot of it fixed.

L8r,

Icepir8

Vegeteo

good

This is good but if you wanto to do a really good thing you tmust try to emulate banjo tooie or other game not emulate now:angry:

Epic64

Well what can I say?
Why don't you try and emulate Banjo Tooie and let icepir8 carry on doing what HE WANTS TO DO! Good work icepir8 ;)

Slougi

You better watch your tongue or be banned, icepir8 has one kick ass plugin there. He doesn't owe you a thing and still makes his plugin and emu available to you, just like all other emu authors! So shut the hell up.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
ok that is amazing. for ppl who dont test games much u probably dont notice that much, but for a start, quest 64 with jabo's plugins had pruple text, wat its meant to hav is purple shading and black text.

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Here is a screen shot from Jabo's Direct3D7 1.40 plugin. Notice the colors in the people. In my plugin has incorrect shadow color.

Remote

This is definitely the way that I want to see a plugin evovle... Keep the good work up... :D

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Hey icepir8, did you fix the black screen problems in bomberman or did you have to use the start trick in order to get those pics? Anyways, good work. Hope it gets even better.:tr64: