What's new

What game would you like to appear in Mario Advance 3?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
you mean 'as'.

id actually want a new mario (ie new levels). why get remakes when u have emus...and your old game collection?

conkerman

conkerman
i think we deserve a new mario. i love yoshi's island, and smb3, 2, 1, and the snes mario, but i think that the gba can handle something new, something that may be like it's past games but isnt one.

and i read somewhere that all of the mario's that were on nes/snes will be on the gba eventually

and maybe in the meantime they'll make a kirby that isnt tilt-sensored, like the nes and snes versions. sorry , that part was OT
conkerman

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
as long as the new mario doesn't suck. all the originals were GREAT (well #2 was only good) and world was awsome. so was lost levels. but if they make one more mario game where he doesn't have fire power ill go insane.

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
I'd like a new Mario episode too, but if they won't release it, i hope for SMB3 or yoshi's Island, and ofcourse a different multiplayer game ???

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I liked that one. First I thought that SMA2 would be SMB3, but I prefer Yoshi's Island.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
Eagle you are SO RIGHT. smb3 is the very best. one of my all time favoriate games. right up there with OOT. now someone call ME crazy.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
does anyone remember watching Beatovan (stupid movie with dog) and the kids were playing smb3 with mario and linguini (hehe) AT THE SAME TIME. both players world 1-4 with both mario and Luigi at THE SAME TIME. how does that work. does anyone know how to do this?

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Yep. Super Mario Advance 3 is Yoshi's Island!!
Can any moderator change the poll and topic for SMA4 ;)

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
Anchel said:
Yep. Super Mario Advance 3 is Yoshi's Island!!
Can any moderator change the poll and topic for SMA4 ;)

Are you sure?? Where did u get that info? :colgate:

foodmonkey

new and old

id want a GBA version of MARIO SUNSHINE and u would be able to hook it up to gamecube MARIO SUNSHINE.

if not that then it would have to be the old SMB Lost Levels

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Nintendo will NEVER release mario sunshine for GBA (I think), and SMB lost levels was released not too long ago for GBC within SMB deluxe, so I don't think they'll release it again for GBA.