What's new

eagle!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thoguth ur last post in the "aesthetica" topic was far too harsh, what vamp did was for a laugh, fun, she sent him the photo in the first place, and at her request he took it down, and now you give him a "final warning", if thats the kind of thing you have to do to get final warnings around here, im outa here :angry: not everyone lives in pleasantville, some of us have lives, and yes we have a concience too... i wouldnt mind if he hadnt already deleted the picture ARGHH!

Eagle

aka Alshain
Maybe I misunderstood the situation, If so I apologize... but it seemed as though he was targeting her. I had no way of knowing she had sent him the pic (I didn't even see it, it was gone before I got there), but from her post it seemed she was upset. The intent of the post didn't seem jokingly, it sounded much like an insult.

And for future reference, I can only reccomend a ban, I can't actually do it. It would take an administrator to approve it, so if I made a misjudgement, they would probably catch it.

Slougi

OK, let's not turn this in a flame wa or something.
/locked
It was just a misunderstanding. vamp was just joking, and I am sure Aesthetica didn't mind. Well, at least too much :p

Status
Not open for further replies.