What's new

For Gentleman & Or Slougi

Curious

A quick question guys.

Have you been able as of yet to find the ALL BOSS KEYS cheat for Donkey Kong 64 (U) (!) or Donkey Kong 64 (E) (!).

Just an inquiry.

Thanks,

Curious

:pj64:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Sorry Curious but as i said before to you.
This is something that has been a pain for years for the real console cheat makers, & i am afraid to say it seems just the same on the emulation methods also.

it is one of those far too many results that change address with each changing value ???

You just can not pin point the right one at the right time.

OP
C

Curious

Thanks for the Feedback Gentleman

Its a real shame. :( Not being able to continue this game. Maybe there may be another way around this problem. Is it possible to have an "All Areas Open" cheat. Since the reason I can not progress is due to K. Lumsy's actions after he receives the keys.

What do you think?

C.

Gent

Administrator
Well the only closest we have got is the Access i already done for you.

Im sure i could try to mod that to allow you to pass through all objects rather then just doors & Gates, but i still dont see how that is going to help.

Also with the all gold Bananas on, That should pretty much open every door you need.

OP
C

Curious

The Gentleman said:
Well the only closest we have got is the Access i already done for you.

Im sure i could try to mod that to allow you to pass through all objects rather then just doors & Gates, but i still dont see how that is going to help.

Also with the all gold Bananas on, That should pretty much open every door you need.

Hi Gentleman,

I am beginning to bug myself at this stage so apologies for bothering you with this. As I said in an earlier thread:

"The only problem is the nature of DK64 game itself. In DK64 Boss Keys are needed to really access all areas.

In order to access Frantic Factory, Fungi Forest, Crystal Caves, Creepy Castle 7 Hide Out Helm – K.Lumsy’s help via the boss keys is needed. For instance, The canon needed to get to the entrance of Fungi Forest."

Would this still be the case with the altered cheat?

Sorry to be a pain. Your help as always is greatly appreciated.

Curious

:satisfied

Gent

Administrator
The best way would be for you to send me a save of where you are so i can see where you are stuck i think.

That way if a mod of the Access (via going through objects) can do it, will can see for myself :)

[email protected]

OP
C

Curious

Hi Gentleman

Thanks for getting back to me Gentleman.

Which do you need an EEPROM save or a PJ64 Save State?

C.:D

OP
C

Curious

Will Do

I'll organise this for you Gentleman. It won't be until tomorrow unfortunately. But one Donkey kong 64 (U) (!) PJ64 save-state will be sent to you tomorrow morning. I'll save it just before the boss battle in Angry Aztec.

C.

OP
C

Curious

DK64 PJ64 Save State and Eeprom save

The Gentleman said:
The best way would be for you to send me a save of where you are so i can see where you are stuck i think.

That way if a mod of the Access (via going through objects) can do it, will can see for myself :)

[email protected]

Hi Gentleman,

I have sent the DK64 PJ64 save state and Eeprom save to you at the above email address.

Thanks,

Curious.

OP
C

Curious

In Case of E-mail problems

Hi Gentleman,

Please find enclosed the EEProm for DK64 in case you are having difficulty receiving Email.

C.

OP
C

Curious

Regarding Pj64 Save State for DK64

Hi Gentleman,

Sorry to disturb you I know you're v. busy at the moment, I just wanted to know whether you had a chance to look into this matter for me.

Regards,

Curious

:thumbsup: