NIGHTS12.jpg

PANSERDSAGA01.jpg

PANSERDSAGA03.jpg

PANSERDSAGA04.jpg

OP
(*_*)MARK

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
Well its called SSF (durr) it was one of the original old saturn emus like giri giri and pc-saturn.

The emu runs straight from the cd drive unlike satourne which cant :)P)

From what iI have heard that SSF is dead and 0.06alpha (the one im using) is the last version.

it runs on my pc at sustained 11frames a second but since i configured it I pushed it up on certain 2d games(guardian hereos) which I got runing at 23fps.

flow``

flow``
ssf isn't dead, but in an earlier post on the website, said the site might go down (gg geocities).

i seriously can't wait until satourne can read cds :]

i really dont care to make mp3/iso or bin/cue rips of my games

i've been wanting to make a saturn emulation website forever now.. maybe you would be interested mark? if you want, hop on irc and i'll meet you

flow``

flow``
by the looks of it, your running 2k? or is that 98

personally i use xp, and just install nero 5.5, update it, and copy the WNASPI32.dll from your nero folder to your ssf folder and it works like a charm on my plextor 24x10x40a burner (w/ 1.04 firmware)

i tried installing the adapter aspi 4.70 xp drivers.. doesnt do crap :p my method is so much easier

Slougi

Holy banana, what have I missed? That's what you get from going to sleep at a reasonable time :(
/goes check some news sites

sk8bloke22

roll for life
when did this come out, i seriously dont remember hearing about a saturn emu actually being playable until satourne came out. shit that looks amazing.

flow``

flow``
ssf has been out quite a while.. before that, there was the Giri Giri project (which doesnt work in 2k/xp) and has cd reading problems

there is also another one that is unreleased, who's progress is compared to SSF's (is it called lucifer?)

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
u ppl suck ??? r u blind to all other emu's but n64?

i did try and *played* it , i say *play* because it runs insanely slow for me, so mark can please tell me your specs and the FPS you are getting? i have two original saturn discs: die hard arcade (one of the ONLY games i ever played in the arcade regularly) and sega flash vol.2 (contains: nights, PD2, something soccer 97, baku baku.. and i forgot what else :p)

OP
(*_*)MARK

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
Heres two new pics, one of them is shining force 3 part2 and the other one is panzer dragoon1 which ran really fast compared with most game i've tried :happy:

panzerdgn1.jpg

shinforce.jpg

flow`` said:

i've been wanting to make a saturn emulation website forever now..

please do it! the saturn needs a central place of emj00lation, maybe that way it will get some progress