What's new

Satourne emu coming along veeeeeeeeery nicely

Allnatural

Yeah, I've seen the shots at NGEmu. Looking very sweet.:) Time to comb through the used video game stores for a copy of Panzar Dragoon.:colgate:

2fast4u

as far as i understand it, there is a version available for download but it crashes on me immediatelly...:(

zorbid

The version that runs the games shown on the homepage isn't released yet. And it's still vrey slow. The author ran Daytona @ 10-15 FPS, no more. But it's very promising.:thumbsup: :hehe:

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
SSF stll rulz even when its finished :(

SSF is way better still even when satourne has iso support. I got all my games to work with it and at some crazy speeds(guardian hereos at calculated speed 43fps) also i got panzer dragoon saga working but you cant control the dragon while playing :(.

flow``

flow``
ssf isn't dead.. so i' m not sure where you're hearing this from.

he even told us before he was having problems with his host and the site might go down.

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
POSTED BY FLOW

he even told us before he was having problems with his host and the site might go down.

Yes I know that but its been down for a few months now and still no new site not even a word about what he is doin. Probally just my luck hes making a site right now. :(

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
yerrrr that's cool, i wanna play with Daytona!!!!!!!!
Good emulation is still far though, but I'm optimistic
;)

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
JuGz said:
yerrrr that's cool, i wanna play with Daytona!!!!!!!!
Good emulation is still far though, but I'm optimistic
;)

u can, try and find SSF0.6alpha on the net. and hav fun, but u need a real fast pc.

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
aww damn but it can only open isos! I though it could even emulate Sega TS roms like satourne, darnnn
or perhaps there's a way to emulate them too?
:(