What's new

Pokemon Snap ?!

2fast4u

this is a known issue of pj64. quote from the game faq:

Pokemon Snap, how do I fix the controls?
There is no known solution to this problem, however it is only the first level that is affected.

OP
O

OldirtyKris

Yeh, thats what i meant. I know the controls don't work in PJ, i'm just wondering if any of the other emulators can run it or if it's just a complete no-go? Thanks.

Allnatural

Uh, in the time it took you to write this message and wait for a response, you could have downloaded every N64 emulator available and answered your own question.:sleepy:

OP
O

OldirtyKris

Yeh and that would have been SO much easier? what kind of moronic response is that supposed to be?

2fast4u

uh uh, lamer flaming alert. calm down, boy!

first of all, u didnt read the faq, which stated this problem.
second, u obviously didnt read the emutalk rules.
third, allnatural is right :p
fourth, pokemon is lame
fifth, watch ur language! :angry:

over and out.

Eddy

I Run This
damn if i would be oldirtykriss i would be pissed, allnatural's response is kind of stupid, after all, the forum is for helping people, that comment was unnecessary (i know i didnt spell it right)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
2fast4u said:
uh uh, lamer flaming alert. calm down, boy!

first of all, u didnt read the faq, which stated this problem.
second, u obviously didnt read the emutalk rules.
third, allnatural is right :p
fourth, pokemon is lame
fifth, watch ur language! :angry:

over and out.
I think the fourth point was a little worthless even though I agree.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
i dunno if u read all of 2fast's quote, so ill just quote the quote again and empasize the important bit:

There is no known solution to this problem, however it is only the first level that is affected.

r u really that desperate for that first level?!?!

(and ya, the rest is accessable through the built-in cheat database of pj64)

OP
O

OldirtyKris

Apologies if i sounded like a dickhead. It's just that i asked what i thought to be a sensible question and received a sarcastic and completely unnessecary response which annoyed me. I know Allnatural is doing good things for the emu community but that doesn't make it any less annoying when he posts sarcastic responses. I stated in my question that i knew PJ64 didn't do it, i was asking if any others did.

Allnatural

And I was simply stating that your time would be better spent trying different emulators, rather than waiting all day for a response to your query. Most, if not all, contain some sort of compatability list, and it's not as if they're big downloads.

All that being said, a more sensible question would have began: "Pokemon Snap is supposed to work in emulator X, but I can't get it to run..."

Dominator

Uh, in the time it took you to write this message and wait for a response, you could have downloaded every N64 emulator available and answered your own question

Let's see .. Pj, 1964, UltraHLE, SupraHLe, Apollo, Daedalus, Corn, Nemu, Trwin, Tr64. Just to name the most used/known ones. + all the wrappers, plugins ... It is surely gonna save major websites some bandwitdh.
Ofcoure, you may just read those emulators docs, faqs, compatiblity lists ... whenever they're up to date or even exist.

Frankly, OldirtyKris, no. No emulators fully emulates that game.