What's new

first to spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i hav just opened a can of spam. please feel free to spam here...but remember who was the first to spam.....me!!!! muwhahahahahahaha!!! :colgate:

congrats guys on the move..

Martin

Administrator
I'm sure sk8bloke22 is joking about the spamming part. We don't allow spam like [insert message board of your choice that fits the description], you know. :)

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I know Martin but Spam = Spam it doesn't matter what kind it will still remain Spam but I''l forgive them for this time. :)

blizz

Spam?

spam.gif

hellknight

Banned
this site sucks hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha HA!wasn't that funny hahahahahaahaahahahahahahhahahaha:colgate:

The Shadow

I wouldn't push my luck were I you, RadeonUser got his account reset on the old msg board for spamming once. :devil:

Eagle

aka Alshain
I hate spam, its annoying and childish and stupid and dumb and gay and ridiculous and retarded and mean and childish... oops, I already said that. Plz don't spam ppl, If I wanted to read spam I'd open my AOL email.

Martin

Administrator
As most of the time, I agree with my weapon holder Eagle, spam is not accepted at Emutalk. If you want to spam, I'll give you a list of message boards that allows it. Hardly difficult to find. Thread closed. No spam here, ktnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.