What's new

DEmul Flash Files

renlang

EDIT: i now have the flash files, and the bios, but i dont know how to open dc.zip. everytime i trry, it reads as "Unable to open" does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Do you have an archiver program (WinZip, WinRAR, etc.) that can open .zip files? If you do, and the archive still won't open, the zip file is corrupt.

If you are talking about the "Cannot open Dc.zip" when trying to boot, you need to put Dc.zip in the roms folder, and also put the corresponding BIOS files inside Dc.zip as well.

Last edited:

DottorM

Do you have an archiver program (WinZip, WinRAR, etc.) that can open .zip files? If you do, and the archive still won't open, the zip file is corrupt.

If you are talking about the "Cannot open Dc.zip" when trying to boot, you need to put Dc.zip in the roms folder, and also put the corresponding BIOS files inside Dc.zip as well.

Hello Everybody!
Where a can find the dc.zip file?I have the dc_bios and dc_flash...
I'm a newbe of this forum and i'm sorry for this question...:unsure:

acefreely

You need to create a zip file using an archiver program like winrar. Name the file dc (not dc.zip) then put your bios and flash in your created zip. Hope that helps

DottorM

You need to create a zip file using an archiver program like winrar. Name the file dc (not dc.zip) then put your bios and flash in your created zip. Hope that helps

Thank you for your help!:bouncy:
Now i have a different problem..."Create PBuffer Failed" when i try to launch a game...:down:

DottorM

Computer specs please.

Tecnologia Tipo : Tecnologia di processore Intel® Centrino® 2 con Processore Intel® Core™2 Duo P8400, Intel® GM45 Express chipset and Intel® WiFi Link 5100
Velocità del clock : 2.26 GHz
Front side bus : 1066 MHz
Cache di 2' livello : 3 MB
Sistema operativo
Windows Vista® Business Autentico con Windows® XP Professional Autentico Recovery Media DVD

Memoria di sistema Standard : 3,072 (2,048 + 1,024) MB
Espandibile fino a : 8,192 MB
Tecnologia : DDR2 RAM (800 MHz)
Hard disk Capacità : 250 GB
Certificazione : S.M.A.R.T.
Velocità di rotazione : 5,400 rpm
DVD Super Multi drive (Double Layer) compatibilità : CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-R(DL), DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R(DL), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM
velocità massima : Read: 24x CD-ROM, 8x DVD-ROM/ Write: 24x CD-R, 4x CD-RW, 10x HS CD-RW, 16x US CD-RW, 8x DVD-R, 6x DVD-R (Double Layer), 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+R, 6x DVD+R (Double Layer), 8x DVD+RW, 5x DVD-RAM
tipo : Slim DVD Super Multi (Double Layer) drive
Display Ampiezza schermo : 13.3 "
Tipo : Toshiba TruBrite® WXGA TFT High Brightness display
Risoluzione : 1,280 x 800
Adattatore grafico Produttore : Intel®
Tipo : Mobile Intel® GMA 4500MHD
Memoria totale : up to 1,340 MB total available graphics memory with 4 GB system memory
Tipo di memoria : shared
Risoluzione video interna
Massima risoluzione video esterna Risoluzione massima : 2,048 x 1,536
Refresh rate massimo : 85 Hz
Risoluzione non interlacciata con il massimo refresh rate : 1,600 x 1,200
Interfacce 1 x DC-in
1 x Monitor esterno
1 x RJ-11
1 x RJ-45
1 x i.LINK® (IEEE 1394)
1 x Microfono esterno
1 x cuffie (stereo)
1 x SP/DIF (ottico) condiviso con dispositivo per le cuffie
1 x Video Camera integrata da 1.3 Megapixel con microfono
1 x HDMI-CEC (REGZA-Link) supporting 1080p signal format
1 (shared with one USB port) x eSATA
1 x 5-in-1 Bridge Media slot (supports SD™ Cards up to 16 GB, Memory Stick® up to 256 MB, Memory Stick Pro™ up to 4 GB, MultiMedia Card™ up to 2 GB and xD-Picture Card™ up to 2 GB)
3 (sinistra 2, destra 1) x USB 2.0 (supporting USB Sleep-and-Charge)
Espansioni 2 x slot di memoria (1 da configurare)
1 x Slot ExpressCard
Comunicazione Wireless Tecnologia Wireless : Bluetooth®
Certificato : Wi-Fi™
Supporto Network : 802.11a/g/Draft-N
Tecnologia Wireless : Wireless LAN (802.11a/g/Draft-N)
Comunicazione Tipologia : international V.90 modem (V.92 ready)
Velocità : 56 Kbps data and 14.4 Kbps fax
Tipologia : Fast Ethernet LAN
Velocità : 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
Sistema audio Formato audio supportato : 24-bit stereo
Altoparlanti : built-in stereo speakers
Tastiera Tasti : 86
Tasti Windows : Yes
Sistema di puntamento Tipo : Touch Pad
Batteria Tecnologia : lithium-ion
Autonomia massima : Autonomia massima : attualmente non sono disponibili benchmark ufficiali per Windows Vista® relativi alla durata della batteria
Alimentatore Tensione in entrata : adattatore autosensing AC (100/240 V) per utilizzo in tutto il mondo
Dimensioni lxpxh : 314 x 229 x 27.5 (fronte) / 35.0 (retro) mm
Peso : starting at 2.0 kg

DottorM

Upgrade the Intel graphics chip drivers and try again.

I've tryed to search the latest driver for my video card on the intel site but i' cant find anything...The only driver i tryed for "
Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family" says "incorrect or not supported model":angry:

Hippy Tesla

*****fest
How do I name the flash file? And which file is responsible for saving DC's internal clock?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
DC's internal clock is saved in the flash file. Dc.zip needs only the BIOS files of the region you want to use and they are named according to what is said in dc.dat.

IIRC, the flash file is automatically created in the nvram folder.

P.S. You just dug up a dead thread, huh?

Hippy Tesla

*****fest
DC's internal clock is saved in the flash file. Dc.zip needs only the BIOS files of the region you want to use and they are named according to what is said in dc.dat.

IIRC, the flash file is automatically created in the nvram folder.

P.S. You just dug up a dead thread, huh?

Hm, every time I start the emulator, I have to re-set the clock. If I run the game, it asks for the clock, I set it, and when I check the save file, it displays save time as 1998. Such things annoy me a lot, my friend.

I noticed it creates the flash file, but it's acting like it's not using it at all.

And yeah, I thought it was better to post in the existing thread with a similar topic, than to start a new one.