What's new

007 - The World is Not Enough

trainx3000

I recently downloaded a rar file with four different versions of the rom. At first the (E) (M3) [!] version worked but then the sound went out and now when i load that one or the (U) [!] version it loads and shows a black screen and when i try to load the other two ((U) [t1] and (U) [t1][f1] (PAL-NTSC)) it gives me the error "Unhandled R4300i OpCode at:8025002C sync Stopping Emulation !":ranting:
Which one should i use and why would any of them work anymore:yucky:

P.S. the (E) ... ect. versions are the endings of the name. So the (E) (M3) would be 007 - The world is not enough (E) (M3) [!]

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
always use roms that either end with [!] (confirmed good dump) or just the country codes. If there is anything else inside the brackets, it means that the rom has been modified (i.e. hacked in some way) and those will sometimes cause Unhandled Opcode errors. Furthermore, there's no need for you to use European PAL roms unless you must have a 17% slower game and more languages to choose from.

the game doesn't work properly with the default graphics plugin + there are problems with sound. Of course, had you read the Project64 Game FAQ provided with the emulator, you'd probably know this by now. If your video card is good enough, you can try another graphics plugin such as Glide64.

Last edited:
OP
T

trainx3000

thanks. both of you.:p that helped a lot. Both plugins fixed both problems. I will make sure to delete the unused versions of the rom.:p

Last edited: