What's new

ok guys! who wants to realy make an emulatore to play Banjo-Tooie?! vote now

so who's all wants to realy beat nemu at emulating banjo-tooie?!!

• i whould love beat nemu at emulating banjo-tooie!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no way !!! me think it's way to hard..or whould rather wait a few more years to play banjo-tooie!!!!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • i think no 1 can ever do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remote

To be honest, I've not seen anything that you have produced and/or accomplished and therefore I'll consider your posts as nonsence. Show us your product...

bodie

nah! save your precious time..i don't mind waiting for azimer or lemmy and lac <<< coders with a incredible wealth of experience and knowledge ..if you were to ask them they might tell you thats it's not that easy.. but o.k with your knowledge based on what we know :p i say 'knock yourself out' ..no i really mean it ,before someone else does :p :)
bodie
p.s whats a 'emulatore'..is it the new Arnie film

Remote

I seriously don't think lightknight is joking... There are two good reasons for why Smiff banned him, (a) he's an idiot, who posts false posts about thinks he will never accomplish... (b) he can't spell, well, he spells like a 2 year old...

neoak

Triforce of Something...
True

Remote said:
I seriously don't think lightknight is joking... There are two good reasons for why Smiff banned him, (a) he's an idiot, who posts false posts about thinks he will never accomplish... (b) he can't spell, well, he spells like a 2 year old...

Thats true!. Well done Smiff. That will teach that no one can be all that Remote says.

Status
Not open for further replies.