What's new

Diddy Kong Racing (Adventure Two) not working on Surreal64

brainzina

Hi !!
I'm playing Diddy Kong Racing on my Xbox with Surreal64 ..
Everything works fine until I beat the second Wizpig and the adventure mode is over .. There coms a second adventure mode in wich all courses are mirrored ..
When I try to play in this mode (adventure two) the courses are NOT mirrored but the controll of left and right is switsched .. so i want to drive to the left, turn the stick to the left and the car goes to the right ..

Does anyone have an idea how this happens ??
It is not a bad rom becaus I tried it with tow different roms and versions of the game ..
I think it's a problem in the emulator but I cannot fix it ..

Can anyone help me ??

Thank's,
brainzina

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
OK...
1) never heard of Surreal64
2) this is a project64 board, please find another spot to put this
3) didn't know the driving was reversed iin DKR, anyway can't help you there.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
This is a general N64 emulation board, not one for Project64 (unless this thread was moved from the Project64 section to this one).

OP: Does Surreal64 have its own support board somewhere else? You might want to try asking there as well. I'm hardly the expert when it comes to Surreal64 but it sounds like the emulator has a bug where it mirrors the controls too when tracks get mirrored.

DemonH2

Sorry to necro this thread.

I am having this issue as well with 1964. The track is not mirrored, but the controls are. It is like it is mirroring the wrong thing. I have tried a few different roms. I would try Project 64 but it doesn't handle DKR well for me.

Any help would be awesome.