What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New GOLDENEYE texture pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

farkas

hi, I made some work with goldeneye:

goldeneye20ix9.jpg

goldeneye21ke6.jpg

goldeneye23kq4.jpg

goldeneye12qu5.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/168588986/GOLDENEYE.rar.html

Legend

Looks great! Keep up the good work!

Its about freakin time someone make a Goldeneye pack! I'm sick of seeing 83 packs being worked on for Zelda but none for this title. I thought people would jump all over this game as its a freakin classic and everyone still loves this game!

jmf145

Just a question, which plugin are you using? and what settings are you using? because rice acts buggy and crashes in goldeneye for me

OP
F

farkas

Just a question, which plugin are you using? and what settings are you using? because rice acts buggy and crashes in goldeneye for me

rice 6.1.4

in the pluggin menu choose

Frame update at: "At VI origin update screen is drawn "

Legend

You should try Glide64. It emulates this game much better (skies, etc.), supports accurate hi-res loading and dumping and is a very active project with a new release coming very, very soon while Rice's is less accuarate and officially dead (confirmed by Rice and Mudlord).

cerebus5

Very promising beginning. What do you intend to do now, are you going to try and finish the whole game or leave it there? I've been waiting for someone to make a serious go at this, it's one of the top N64 games but nobody has touched it.

I'm sick of seeing 83 packs being worked on for Zelda but none for this title.

+1

Legend

Very promising beginning. What do you intend to do now, are you going to try and finish the whole game or leave it there? I've been waiting for someone to make a serious go at this, it's one of the top N64 games but nobody has touched it.

Actually, if your interested, there is one pretty good, pretty complete pack by Kerber2K for PJ64 1.7. But obviously, you have to have paid the 20$ to gain access there. The other bad thing is that it only is compatable with Jabo 1.7 plugin, not the Glide64/Rice format. But I do hope this pack is just as awesome so everyone can enjoy it. And that would be a note to the author here, there is this other available if you want to get some ideas of stuff.

Last edited:

Legend

Yes, on the Pj64 1.7 website he has a complete one coming in at a hefty 17 megs. It's the only pack on there that I think is worth it.

nitroid

Can this pack still be downloaded somewhere (link is dead)? Is this the whole game re-textured? Is there a better/bigger GoldenEye texture pack somewhere than this? I think this looks very good.

death--droid

Its being almost two years since this topic was made so your going to hope someone still has it and is able to upload it.

death--droid

It's been over 5 years since this topic was posted. The users themself haven't accessed this forum since november 2008
Topic locked

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
If a member happens to find this gem please contact death--droid or myself via PM and we will be most happy to add it to the archives.
/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.