What's new

multiplayer in platinum

bennyh

hi . i used no gba emulation 2.6 in windows vista (i tried use as manager)
i tried the guide and cant use multiplayer in my game
i have 2 bios and i play with them and with the setting and somtiomes its seems that its allmost sccsed but not

the resault of what i see
1)i can see 2 gamboys but its stcuck in gray color and dont continu (the game dont loaded)
2)if i del one of my 2 bios - i see : no gba fatal : "undefined opcode-with no debug vector defined
3)and sometimes its load something and i see 2 clocks abd calendar and below i see pokeball with japan script (i think this is the option to enter the game) so i clicked on it and again : no gba fatal-"image has crashed"

please if anyone know something help me i reall wanna use multiplayer
i will try any advice from u
tanx :)

Last edited:

synch

There's no support for multiplayer (wifi) on any DS emulator as of now, due to lack of wifi hardware documentation.

OP
B

bennyh

There's no support for multiplayer (wifi) on any DS emulator as of now, due to lack of wifi hardware documentation.

u wrong dude
i saw a lot of videos in youtube that show no gba is support multiplayer but i dont know the full way
please if any one know how tell me

synch

I repeat: I'm a DS emulator coder and NO DS EMULATOR has wifi support, thus no multiplayer over wifi. It is clear now?

Multiplayer is only supported on GBA emulation, and Platinum is a DS game.

OP
B

bennyh

how can u explain the youtube's video? (i saw in diamond and peral but its ds too if i dont wrong...no?) and even i try in diamond and its stil dont work :(

synch

how can u explain the youtube's video? (i saw in diamond and peral but its ds too if i dont wrong...no?) and even i try in diamond and its stil dont work :(

Could you link to those videos? Probably fake or are not multiplayer.

synch

And that's not showing any multiplayer, it's only the save file hack to get the hidden pokemons. As I already told you, there's not enough wifi emulation implemented in any released DS emulator to achieve proper multiplayer.

Last edited:
OP
B

bennyh

i dont know what u see but i see link in diamond in no gba
this is what i want just trade option so i can evolve some pokemons ...
if u know anyway to do so (whitout cheting) pls tell me dude
if not tanx anyway

synch

i dont know what u see but i see link in diamond in no gba
this is what i want just trade option so i can evolve some pokemons ...
if u know anyway to do so (whitout cheting) pls tell me dude
if not tanx anyway

Ok, if you want to lie yourself, go ahead, it's your decision.

OP
B

bennyh

lol i dont lie i just dont understand u so much cause my bad english
i really saw trade link in no gba in youtube and i really wanna use it too but if u say its not posible i belive u
tanx anyway

kevash

Is it possible to link without using wifi in no$gba? i can get the loading screens for pokemon platinum but when i click to create a player the 2nd player screen turns gray and is unuseable while the 1st player stays the same?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the DS only use WiFi for linking DS devices together? If so then no, as No$Gba doesn't emulate the WiFi portion, AFAIK.