What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Majoras Mask Community Retexture Project

death--droid

What we currently have

Code:
[COLOR="Green"]Green=Good and finished[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SlateGray"]Dark Green=Done but could to with a remake[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Deep sky blue=Partially done needs completion[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]Orange=In Progress.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Red=Not Done[/COLOR]

Check list

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]Menu[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Link[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Sword icons[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Shield Icons[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Mask Icons[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Skull Kid[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Dialogue Text[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]HUD[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Action Text[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Observatory[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Epona[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Lune[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Taya[/COLOR]

I need someone to help with the list of things to do XD

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
I'll get to work on the HUD. I think its only like...100+ textures, good luck with both of your Zelda projects!

dutchMasta

Click on the images for a larger view.

Just want to stress that some textures aren't mine and I was merging from different texture packs (mainly Djipi's Real Pack, great pack).
What ARE done by me or modified from the official art include: Menus, Shields (both of them), Hero's Bow, Bottles and Bottled Items (Done most now, Green/Red/Blue Potion, Hot/Spring Water, etc.), Clock internals, Blast/Stone/All-night/Couples/Captains Masks, Bomber's Notebook, some random HUD/day transition text and maybe a few others.
Some items do need improving (Bomber's Notebook and Shields for example), don't look 100% professional, and the shadows haven't been completely consistent (angles/focus/distance), so need to redo all that (simple stuff really, kept all the PSDs).

Will work on more, but will try focus on OoT before moving back to this.

Lastly, thanks for putting up the thread death--droid!

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
It looks very good. I think you should ask Djipi for permission if you´r gonna use his textures though, unless you already did. He abandoned the project, so i think he should be cool with it. It is a fantastic game, i think it´s sad that Djipi didn´t have an attraction for it. Not enough to keep him going, at least.

dutchMasta

If I release anything, it'll be without any of Djipi's textures, it's mainly just for me while I was playing through it. But if we could get his permission to merge some of his textures into the community pack, then that would be a great load off our shoulders, since his textures are pretty damn good! I'll send him a pm.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Click on the images for a larger view.

Just want to stress that some textures aren't mine and I was merging from different texture packs (mainly Djipi's Real Pack, great pack).
What ARE done by me or modified from the official art include: Menus, Shields (both of them), Hero's Bow, Bottles and Bottled Items (Done most now, Green/Red/Blue Potion, Hot/Spring Water, etc.), Clock internals, Blast/Stone/All-night/Couples/Captains Masks, Bomber's Notebook, some random HUD/day transition text and maybe a few others.
Some items do need improving (Bomber's Notebook and Shields for example), don't look 100% professional, and the shadows haven't been completely consistent (angles/focus/distance), so need to redo all that (simple stuff really, kept all the PSDs).

Will work on more, but will try focus on OoT before moving back to this.

Lastly, thanks for putting up the thread death--droid!

Looks awesome care to put all what you have done in a nice little ordered list XD

dutchMasta

In-Game Menus - complete (including the map view which I didn't have a screencap of)
Day Transition Text - complete (Dawn of the 1st day, 72 hours remain, etc.)
Shield Icons - complete (needs improving)
Clock Internals - complete (one texture could do with some improving - the mayan type column, maybe one or two other textures to be done)
Mask Icons - partially done, and some need improving on
Items - partially done, and some need improving on

Using your colour code (you said Dark Green for needs improving but used Slate Gray, which I used, seems easier to differentiate than between the 2 greens, maybe my monitor)

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
o, yeh, i got it, sorry ive been doing a lot of wii hacks, and homework, havent had any time.
anyway, from what ive seen, your shields are fine. the only broblem i can see is that you don't know how to use layers, and the the edges and the mirror shield isnt metalic.
ill post here when im done.

dutchMasta

Just want to let people know that we've gotten Djipi's permission to use his textures as long as we give him credit, from his Majora's Mask Real Pack. Will be a great load of our shoulders since it's a great pack, both in quality and quantity. Hopefully after OoT is done, we can get things rolling in here.

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
just looking for ways to retexture better than what I'm doing, anyway, this should be somewhere else. not the thread, but this discussion