What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mario party 2 WHAT!

Blazix

Yes I decided to re-texture Mario party 2 (cause it was my favorite and I still play it with my friends.)

just wanted to show off my work. If I end up re-texturing the giant backgrounds only time will tell. :ph34r:

any help and responses would be appreciated

First the old picture

oldlti2.png

Now after a few changes viola!

oldlti.png

(didn't include my updated character textures in the hi-res one cause I havent finished all of them :sombrero: )

will post more pictures as time goes along...

Legend

So far, obviously, they look amazing! This series is my favorite for N64. I've been waiting for someone to do something here. I would just be happy if the text could get spruced up. That would go a long way to make the game look cleaner. Please don't stop like everyone else does, keep going at least until you have a pack to release to the public. Thanks!:icecream:

OP
B

Blazix

Time for some hexagon HEAT!:nuke:

oldhh.png

newhh.png

What do you think of the color change of toads platform?
I can't decide if I like it or not. =]

Legend

HH...one of my favorite games! It looks great! But the colors are a different story. Can you just keep those the same? No reason to reallly change them...

gllt

This was my favorite one

ITS THE ONLY CARTRIDGE MARIO PARTY I HAVE LEFT

I freaking think you're just cool beans man

Legend

It a phrase, look it up. :icecream:

Looks like this project might be dead. Every time a promising pack starts up that I actually want, they disappear. Crap!!

OP
B

Blazix

Eh this project is not quite dead the progress has just been slow (or of things that are really obscure and you probobally don't need to see and WTF... :alucard: alucard ... since when has this been here I cosplayed as alucard last... oh nevermind...)

I am working on it but I have been gone for the last few weeks for marching band and what not. but I will post some pictures of my progress in a mass update sometime soon.

Legend

That's really great to hear! Thanks for the update and good luck with everything! Hopefully the text in the game is definetely one area which will see a cleanup soon - as that's the most dated looking area - though probably the least fun to redo. :) Look forward to the screens!

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
well trust me, the mario party series was a phenomenon back then, besides, there are many tests along with making the textures, you have to wait just like all of us Legend, i've told this a million times, but... you are not going to die tomorrow.

OP
B

Blazix

barrelnew.png

ehh.. sorry for the lack of pics progress is going rather well though

(the small white text is rather evil to re-texture because it is in blocks for every mini game instead of just a texture with all the letters on it.)

Last edited: