What's new

all right what do you guys know. . .

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
what do you guys know and think about the Ati all in wonder Radeon for emulation and gaming.

Josep

eyerun4phun
um, well, i got a friend with one, be he's a dumb shit and he won't use it properly;) hehe, he got the ati aiw radeon 8500dv, and he doesn't know half the shit it can do! err, o well, but its probably fine and dandy with ati aiw, im guesssing, but i'll be getting a gf4 in a little over a month sooo;) thats coming from me:)

Allnatural

I'm curious as to what the AIW's image quality is like when running on a television, when playing games in particular. I tried the TV out on my GF3 the other day and I was deeply disapointed.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i want to know all it has to offer. Josep you seem to know the most about it so far. you say your friend doesn't know half the stuff it can do. so what CAN it do. and how does it look compared to the GF3 or GF4

sk8bloke22

roll for life
it wont be a gf4 beater in terms of speed for definite. it probably is on par with a standard gf3. i heard fantastic stuff about image quality, ATI has always excelled in that area. also SmoothVision apparently really enhances some older games. it depends on how much ur willing to spend and wat ur want the card to do. if u want raw speed, the latest features (likely to become standards) get a geforce4. if u want an excellent feature filled card ATI's packages are always full of promise. and image quality is excellent too, plus the price can be found quite cheap. one thing though, i doubt anything will compare with nvidias drivers.