What's new

StateSaves super smash all characters

motox

hello,
can anybody give me a statesave from super smash bros. melee with all characters?
or how can i have all characters?

i dont wannt to play 500times the vs modus

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Most of the online guides are misleading. You can unlock the characters by playing classic with every character once (do very easy), all the event matches, and adventure twice. Hell, Classic Mode alone will get you many characters.

M@d-F!ghter

Most of the online guides are misleading. You can unlock the characters by playing classic with every character once (do very easy), all the event matches, and adventure twice. Hell, Classic Mode alone will get you many characters.

uhm... do u actually read the topic?? he wants to have a Savestate and not an alternative of how to get all characters, because classic or story mode is probably even more annoying than doing 500 vs matches. so that wouldnt make sense.

i need a savestate too, so if anyone knows where to get, please reply.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
I'm saying play through the damn game instead of asking other people to play it for you. If I wanted to give him a savestate, I would.

M-TheM

Gotcha

hey.....i used to dream for that. i found it here.........but it was not by me....And i dont remember who did it.......Well.....HERE YA GO

:emutalk:

OP
M

motox

i can playit the story mod-classic because when the map from kirby come then it lags totaly 2fps