What's new

GeForce 3 FSAA

Tesla-Guy

I used 4x FSAA then tried to run Black & White: Creature Isle. As soon as it loaded, when tried to start playing, it rebooted. Has anyone experienced this problem?
Windows XP
NVidia Detonators XP v28.31 or whatever the official ones are

Slougi

It might be that the game requires more than 64MB of video ram when doing 4x FSAA. This shouldn't caus a reboot, but maybe nvidia fucked up the drivers.

Josep

eyerun4phun
yea, could be the drivers, OR could just be the game, make sure you have the most updated version of black and white

OP
Tesla-Guy

Tesla-Guy

errr Creature Isle doesn't have a patch? BTW it's prolly the dets cauz i've had problems with pj64 once. ASA i tried to open it the pc rebooted

Olger901

Banned
It might sound strange but trust me I know it's WindowsXP I had the same problem with my version of XP only the it rbooted as soon as i started the internet or Started a high system req game. No I went back to the old Trusted Win98 SE and no problems at all. So what I should do is go back to the old Windows 98 SE, Btw what do you need WinXP for actually. The only profitable thing is that it is more stable. For the rest it gives all sorts of probs trust me.