What's new

Problems with Audio

Curious

Hi,

I'm experiencing audio problems with the latest version of Apollo. Audio was working find now I have no sound at all. I have all Azimer's audio plugins.

My system has the necessary 1Ghz to run Apollo.

C.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
mind posting other things like you actualy CPU speed, video card, sound card, processor type (Intel/AMD) and what other pluging your using with the audio plugin. Thanks, yep, thanks

sk8bloke22

roll for life
...sound card? i suggest trying out Azi's sound plugins in other zilmar spec emus like pj64 or 1964 or tr64, and see if u experience similar probs. that will make it easier to work out wat the prob is. likely hood is that u checked an option in the sound plugin options that screwed something up. EDIT(my bad)

Last edited:

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I hope v0.10 will fix your troubles. You should be able to see it soon.

OP
C

Curious

Great News

Azimer said:
I hope v0.10 will fix your troubles. You should be able to see it soon.

This is great news Azimer. For whatever technical reasons the current build of Apollo runs DK64 beautiful, no annoying polygon problems.

However it does have a tendency to crash when I go from a small screen to full screen. Added to this the audio problem I have experienced of late, I have placed all Plugins from 1964 and PJ64 V1.3 & 1.4 into Apollo's Plugin folder also I placed PJ64 V.1.4 latest RDB into the main folder which helped with my Donkey Kong Issues.

I have no sound in for any of the ROMS I play with Apollo now. It happened all of a sudden. Just to let you know for the next build which I'm looking forward to.

All the best,

C.

Intel P3 1 Ghz
Ati Radeon
28 MB RAM
Win ME
Sound Blaster Live

;)

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Most of the audio issues Apollo experiences is because of Apollo. That is why I said wait until 0.10. Not to mention my next audio version will be released (0.50). I hope 0.50 will be the final release before I finish up any new bug fixes in ABI code and begin work on MusyX/Compatibility. sallright?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Azimer said:
Most of the audio issues Apollo experiences is because of Apollo. That is why I said wait until 0.10. Not to mention my next audio version will be released (0.50). I hope 0.50 will be the final release before I finish up any new bug fixes in ABI code and begin work on MusyX/Compatibility. sallright?

's alright with me. as long as ur still round these parts.:)

M

mann

Azimer said:

0.50??? SWEEEET Your audio plugins rock! your the man azi:colgate:

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Yes, Azi is a excellent coder. I knew Apollo had great potential since the release of the first verson.

Just remember no dumb when is it coming out threads please. <---- Not a request!