What's new

Rpg?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
It'd be rather nice to have a little forum which where you could do RPG battles by replying. I have an example here, it's no mine, but... it'll do:

Ok I had an Idea last night, well actually I had this idea for a while now. The RPG stories were a big success (which reminds me, where the hell is Inf?), so i figured why not make a seperate forum for that. We all know the Sarrius Legend story was pretty good (still have yet to read that actually). But just RPG stories gets boring after a while, so I figured why not throw in battles as well. You're probably saying "Battles? Isnt that what the RPG hack is for?" Well, yea it is, but my idea of Battle is different. I figured we'd have text based-story like battles. Here's an Ex.

::Cero Rushes Boss with a flurry of punches::
::Boss dodges, left, then right, suddenly falling back out of Cero's reach::
Cero - "Darn you!"
Boss - "HA! You've gotta try harder than that fool!"
::Boss reaches back for his Haven Sword :)p), as he draws it, the sun glimmers off the shining Havenly blade::
Cero - "WTF! The Haven Sword!? When did you get that!?"
Boss - "Mwahaha, you're done for!"
::Cero watches helplessly as Boss charges up blade for a massive blast. Realizing there's nothing he can do, he stands motionless, accepting the inevitable...::

Only an example, but you get the idea. I havent thought up the full details yet, but eventualy there might be rules of some sort. SO, if anyone likes the idea, well you know what to do.

Like that. For that matter, the post counter needn't increase when posting there, as it may cause mass spam and flood and stuff. But in general, I think it's a good idea.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
you stole my idea. look in talk of the town. well i was thinking this when they had that rpg theme thing remember the pic i posted. anyway we should work out a good story (the one i started is pretty crappy) and go with this thing. what do you think Eagle and Martin

Last edited: