What's new

Sega Mod 1, 2 & 3; Sega C2 and Segat ST-V

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
Hello I'm new here, nice to meet you all :)
I just downloaded roms for these arcade systems, but i don't know where to find the right emulators (i guess the mod 3 card isn't emulated yet though)
Can anyone help me to find some?
I tried the virtua emu (for mod1) but unfortunately it supports few games and with sucky gfx (not playable) and it's also dead ???

Thanks
:innocent:

Slougi

As far as I know only Sega Model 1 is emulated. Not sure which emulator though.
The rest of these sytems are not emulated yet, except maybe the C2. Never heard of that system.

conkerman

conkerman
modeler
eee.emuhype.com
no model 3 or perfect anything until 2006 (inside joke for those who go to mame boards etc.) but not for a while perfectly. modeler does some games though. sega stv (titan) is pretty much the sega saturn, with some more stuff (to my understanding. u can really check if u want at www.system16.com) and R. belmont of modeler, mamedev, and a hell of a programmer is working with the guys creating satourne (they're french) and they're making progress (satourne.consollection.com). nothing will be released for a while though probably, since the saturn is really hard to emulate, hell, sega cd and 32x was emulated less than 2 years ago (unless its been more, maybe im getting old), and saturn was a twisted powerful machine.

sorry - that was long, long story short - some model 1 and 2 games are emulated by modeler, stv - not for a while - model 3 - not for a while - C2 - if i remember correctly, an emu was released by some guy, cant remember it now though, but ti was playable, i played it, and looking now,,, i deleted it. i thought it sucked. in the meantime, play n64
conkerman

Reznor007

Sega C2 is in MAME.

Satourne for ST-V

Model 3? I'll bet it appears on Mac first...

Model1&2 will not be playable until someone finds something on the TGP 3d graphics chip.

OP
JuGz

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
You've been very helpful, THANKS A LOT!!
:thumbsup: :inlove: :thumbsup: