What's new

gameshark problem

kris99

I am trying to enter hacks for no mercy but when I put in the codes the codes swap position, if the first code and the 5 code are the same, they bundle together and the game doesn't work it is very gltichy. Is there anyway to fix that or anothe way to implement gameshark codes in.

Thanks

Eagle

aka Alshain
The codes shouldn't have to be entered in any particular order. If it doesn't work it isn't the emulators fault, its the code.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
kris99 said:
I am trying to enter hacks for no mercy but when I put in the codes the codes swap position, if the first code and the 5 code are the same, they bundle together and the game doesn't work it is very gltichy. Is there anyway to fix that or anothe way to implement gameshark codes in.
Thanks

Could you send me the Codes you are trying to add Please, But not on the Board in a PM or to my e-mail It sounds interesting !
1st & 5th code are the same thing << Hmm Why is my main Question & why again

Also you must rememeber that PJ does not use activators Or Seriel Repaters which

1:Will not work as it would on the Real Console.
2: Will not read it right.
3: Most no mercy Hacks are Beta & need the enable & Keycodes on, & are still very glitchy also on the real console

Eagle said:
The codes shouldn't have to be entered in any particular order. If it doesn't work it isn't the emulators fault, its the code.

& yes in most cases of 50 < Seriel Repeaters, They do have to be put in a certain way.

As do some activators, if more then one.

But yes, there are some codes that are dud on Both the Real & Emu

Eagle

aka Alshain
Re: Re: gameshark problem

The Gentleman said:

& yes in most cases of 50 < Seriel Repeaters, They do have to be put in a certain way.

As do some activators, if more then one.

But yes, there are some codes that are dud on Both the Real & Emu

Yes, but since serial repeaters and activators don't work, I consider it incompatible with PJ64 until you guys release the new version. Perhaps I phrased my earlier reply wrong. :sleepy: