What's new

advance wars

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
What is your opinion of the game? Do you like it or hate it? Just wanted to know. I think it's a great game to play.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
I love it. I have had it for 4 months, and I'm not bored of it yet. In fact, just the other day I finally finished the advance campaign :)

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
That's cool that you beat the advance campaign. I have trouble at mission 17 because sturm always gets me with his meteor strike.:plain2:

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
I recommend using Eagle as one of the COs (to get him to have to choose Sami for all the Green Earth missions). His Lightning Strike is very useful at the beginning to drive back sturms forces. Just bunch together the units for whoever you have on for the Blue army (Max, Grit or Olaf), well at least until you can get out the first Lightning Strike. After that just watch out for when Sturm is going to use it again and bunch some blue mid tanks and bombers together (it is based on how much the total units cost, not on how many there are).

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Thanks for the advice. I'll try it when I have time to play the game.

B

barronfel

Love the game:inlove: :thumbsup: . Got it last week and an now starting the campange mode;) .

RPGlover12

the game rules its one of the best on gba after ofcourse goldensun its totally great maybe i didn't finish it but its great