What's new

Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
<vampireuk> cruiser...quick test, where is austria ;)
<Slougi> Current Downstream: 5.72 kb/s
<Slougi> mars
<CruiseR> umm
<CruiseR> close to russia

:D

Remote

Slougi said:

ugh? :stupid: wth are u saying?! ???

Russia is a large country, and pretty much all other countries except for North and South America, The South Pole and Australia lay close to it...

2fast4u

Remote said:

Russia is a large country, and pretty much all other countries except for North and South America, The South Pole and Australia lay close to it...

not true. even north america is close to russia, they meet at the borders of alaska/siberia.

aprentice

vampireuk said:
<vampireuk> cruiser...quick test, where is austria ;)
<Slougi> Current Downstream: 5.72 kb/s
<Slougi> mars
<CruiseR> umm
<CruiseR> close to russia

:D

I hate people that shit on americans and try to prove us dumb. I bet if I asked some tricky questions to some brits, norwiegens, etc, they wouldnt be able to answer correctly. This quote shouldnt be in the quotes, this kinda shit doesnt belong on the boards, im very dissappointed in you vampireuk.

Gorxon

Administrator
Re: Re: Americans

aprentice said:

I hate people that shit on americans and try to prove us dumb. I bet if I asked some tricky questions to some brits, norwiegens, etc, they wouldnt be able to answer correctly. This quote shouldnt be in the quotes, this kinda shit doesnt belong on the boards, im very dissappointed in you vampireuk.

Well, we have you as proof though, Aprentice :D :blush:

Jk...:happy:

Anyways, although not all americans are stupid there are way too many thinking that they're more important than europeans etc etc....

2fast4u

aprentice said:

reversing this doesnt help either,ren. its bullshit either way. no such thing as a rule that ur origin determines ur iq.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles

aprentice said:

A tricky question? It's Austria, not Senegal.

Slougi

That's not what he meant. He's saying that Austria is such a well known country that everyone should know where it is located.

Davemc

Dave

aprentice said:

ask me a question then

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I think Jaywallking is made up. There is no way there are people in the world, that are THAT dumb...

Remote

DuDe_ said:
I think Jaywallking is made up. There is no way there are people in the world, that are THAT dumb...

On the contrary, Jaywalking is real and the people that participate in it are that dumb....

Remote

Very true, and if I were to say that all americans are stupid without backing it up with any facts I would be an even bigger idiot, eventhough that's what we are all thinking:p... But from personal experince I've come to the conclusion that a lot of americans doesn't have a very good education on the rest of the world... Most foregin people I've meet have a hard time separating Sweden and Schweiz so it doesn't have to be a problem isolated to the states...

Eagle

aka Alshain
Re: Re: Re: Americans

Gorxon said:

Well, we have you as proof though, Aprentice :D :blush:

Jk...:happy:

Anyways, although not all americans are stupid there are way too many thinking that they're more important than europeans etc etc....

Oh bullshit, there are plenty of Europeans that think their better than Americans as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.