What's new

Wich rehash would you like to see for GBA??

Wich game would you like to see a rehash of for GBA?? You can select multiple choice

• Super Mario RPG

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Kirby Superstar (Kirby's Fun Pack)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • The Legend Of Zelda

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • The Legend Of Zelda 2

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 or 3

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Vote and post your comments, people! If you want another game that it's not in the list, post it too!!

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I forgot to put a lot more, but it doesn't matter. Maybe a moderator will add them:
-Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island
-Final Fantasy series
-Sonic the Hedgogh 1, 2 and 3K
They are a lot more, but I can't remember

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
seiken densetsu 3, but all over the world this time

btw, 'zelda3 a link to the past' is going to come out on the gba with a new multiplayer zelda game

Last edited:

RPGlover12

u all forgot about the best game in the history of gamin dont u know it ,wow amazed this game kicked ass chrono trigger whats wrong with ya guys u totally forget it and also a remake of chrono cross in 2d would be kickass idea

EddyB43

British Old Gamer
I'd rather see none of them remade, and for new stories and games to be made instead. The styling could be kept (I'd be much more excited if they made the upcoming Zelda GBA with a new story) but I'm hardly inspired to replay through the same 5-10 year old game with just the ability to play on the move.

RPGlover12

EddyB43 said:
I'd rather see none of them remade, and for new stories and games to be made instead. The styling could be kept (I'd be much more excited if they made the upcoming Zelda GBA with a new story) but I'm hardly inspired to replay through the same 5-10 year old game with just the ability to play on the move.
i agree with ya , it would also be great to see a another story of chrono trigger but with the same style n battle system it would be great i bet so