PDA

View Full Version : Wich rehash would you like to see for GBA??



Anchel
April 25th, 2002, 21:53
Vote and post your comments, people! If you want another game that it's not in the list, post it too!!

Jaz
April 26th, 2002, 01:28
I'd like to see the original Sonic from the MD.. :D

Remote
April 26th, 2002, 01:34
I would like to see FF3 remade for the GBA...

2fast4u
April 26th, 2002, 01:40
mario rpg would be sweet alright :)

pj64er
April 26th, 2002, 03:15
right on remote. i would like old FFs with modernized gfx.

Anchel
April 26th, 2002, 21:43
I forgot to put a lot more, but it doesn't matter. Maybe a moderator will add them:
-Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island
-Final Fantasy series
-Sonic the Hedgogh 1, 2 and 3K
They are a lot more, but I can't remember

Slougi
April 26th, 2002, 23:14
Secret of Mana
Star Ocean :) (in english plz)

Quip
April 27th, 2002, 01:42
I would like to see Double Dragon redone on the GBA.

Macca
April 27th, 2002, 07:10
a Zelda Complication :D

Raging Fuel
April 27th, 2002, 07:43
Complication?

Slougi
April 27th, 2002, 16:25
he means compilation.

Macca
April 27th, 2002, 18:33
rofl i wanted to be complicated =p

Raging Fuel
April 27th, 2002, 18:55
Originally posted by Slougi
he means compilation.

Sure he did ;)

Anchel
May 24th, 2002, 01:15
Super Mario RPG is winning for now

noctrun
May 28th, 2002, 13:58
seiken densetsu 3, but all over the world this time

btw, 'zelda3 a link to the past' is going to come out on the gba with a new multiplayer zelda game

RPGlover12
May 28th, 2002, 22:03
u all forgot about the best game in the history of gamin dont u know it ,wow amazed this game kicked ass chrono trigger whats wrong with ya guys u totally forget it and also a remake of chrono cross in 2d would be kickass idea

h-e-l-l-o
May 28th, 2002, 22:07
yup chrono trigger would be nice but i loved Donkey Kong series too

Slougi
May 28th, 2002, 22:39
What about Tales of Phantasia? =)

EddyB43
May 29th, 2002, 20:04
I'd rather see none of them remade, and for new stories and games to be made instead. The styling could be kept (I'd be much more excited if they made the upcoming Zelda GBA with a new story) but I'm hardly inspired to replay through the same 5-10 year old game with just the ability to play on the move.

RPGlover12
May 29th, 2002, 21:10
Originally posted by EddyB43
I'd rather see none of them remade, and for new stories and games to be made instead. The styling could be kept (I'd be much more excited if they made the upcoming Zelda GBA with a new story) but I'm hardly inspired to replay through the same 5-10 year old game with just the ability to play on the move. i agree with ya , it would also be great to see a another story of chrono trigger but with the same style n battle system it would be great i bet so

Anchel
June 1st, 2002, 20:05
Originally posted by RPGlover12
u all forgot about the best game in the history of gamin dont u know it ,wow amazed this game kicked ass chrono trigger whats wrong with ya guys u totally forget it and also a remake of chrono cross in 2d would be kickass idea
:!!!: How could I forget that!!! I also LOVE chrono trigger. If they make it for GBA, I would like to see much better graphics...

Jsr
June 3rd, 2002, 02:04
The oldest FF games is remade for the wonderswan, it would be nice to see them for the GBA too, in english ;)

Anchel
June 3rd, 2002, 23:04
Yes, it would be nice, but with better graphics, like with FF 7+
They could use those graphics for GBA (a picture as background and 3D based characters, it would look like Alone in the Dark for GBC)

Anchel
June 9th, 2002, 17:23
Still, Mario RPG is winning

RPGlover12
June 9th, 2002, 18:24
yeah sure that mario rpg is winnin cause there is no chrono trigger we must see a chrono trigger game with much better graphics different story line (but still the same) same characters but more though more bosses , more weapons , and they should let chrono speak not like the first one u must get an ending to see him speak or the same must get an ending or make chrono cross with 2d graphics would still be a great idea with the same everything would kick ass

Jaz
June 11th, 2002, 12:48
I want to see the original Phantasy Star games on GBA..

You could link-up too..

Anchel
June 11th, 2002, 17:11
Originally posted by RPGlover12
yeah sure that mario rpg is winnin cause there is no chrono trigger we must see a chrono trigger game with much better graphics different story line (but still the same) same characters but more though more bosses , more weapons , and they should let chrono speak not like the first one u must get an ending to see him speak or the same must get an ending or make chrono cross with 2d graphics would still be a great idea with the same everything would kick ass

If a moderator adds Chrono Trigger Deluxe (I'm call it like that), it might win. But no moderator adds it...
Also, if Chrono doesn't speak it's for a reason. It's better if your character doesn't speak, so you can imagine it's personality. If the character speaks, then you'll have to stick to his personality. (Did I explain it a bit confusing?)

RPGlover12
June 12th, 2002, 01:13
Originally posted by Anchel


If a moderator adds Chrono Trigger Deluxe (I'm call it like that), it might win. But no moderator adds it...
Also, if Chrono doesn't speak it's for a reason. It's better if your character doesn't speak, so you can imagine it's personality. If the character speaks, then you'll have to stick to his personality. (Did I explain it a bit confusing?) lol
but ur right its great that we must have an endin to see him talk its great not great rules if we see a remake on the pc or an illegal one or a remake on the gba it would be great maybe someone will try to make a great one