What's new

updating gameFAQ - suggestions please

Smiff

Emutalk Member
just wondered what questions have come up recently that aren't in the PJgameFAQ

thanks

Curious

A Suggestion Smiff

I believe you need more feedback on certain games listed on the FAQ. In particular, JFG and DK64.

Without the feedback you will not really know the issues that need to be address. God that didn't come out the way I wanted.

what I'm trying to say is a more in-depth commentary on how we play certain games listed in the FAQ and what issues users have in game with Bugs and glitches would be more productive than a simple "this does work".

I certainly have issues with DK64 as you can see from this thread:

Boss Key Problem/glitch in Donkey Kong 64

But how I am I to know if this is a known issue if more posts like this do not happen.

I say this only in the wish to make a great emulator even better, and no offence is intended.

C.
:pj64:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
write about No Mercy. every other question concerns this game. i personally havent played it. but address the menu (ie tell them its not going to show) and the create a character thing (doesnt save?)

Davemc

Dave
i remember that the real version had a bug where you couldnt save, but THQ recalled all of those copies and exchanged for copies without the bug.

maybe the rom was actually dumped from one of the recalled copies..

frenccw

how bout the split screen problem in army men air combat ? coz the game sucks ass without multiplayer mode