What's new

Just couldn't wait.

icepir8

Hey everyone. I made so much progress yesterday after I released ver 0.2, I thought I got to get this out to everybody.

It is not finished yet by a long shot, so I will keep plugin' away at it.:D

Enjoy!

Icepir8

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
??? Ucode 5 is still called "Dark Project" can you please tell me if you meant Perfect Dark by that?

OP
icepir8

icepir8

yeah, it is. But It needs major work.

I haven't had time to clean up the configuration dialog.

L8r,

Icepir8

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Hey Rice,

1. fixed texture coords.
2. fixed some combine modes.
3. fixed texture wrap/mirror/clamp bug.
4. fixed a paletted texture bug.

Cya,

Icepir8

sk8bloke22

roll for life
whoa, holy jesus, Majoras mask is looking sweet. in fact it is sooooo playable. and zelda OoT is looking mighty fine.

Voyager

Icepir8,

Your ogl plugin is really good and Ogre Battle64 seems to run well except :

1. The game dialog box seems to shrink (too small)

2. Generally, game text is hardly readable (asif anistropic=2 is set)

3. The game characters are white but visible (I think 3D only)

Not sure if it is core, plugin or pc issue - just highlighting. Attaching a screenshot for your reference.

Look forward to the next version.

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Icepir8, I cant get any graphics when I use your plugin in TR64 or 1964. Everything is black in Super Mario except the words. PJ64 is the only emulator that runs your plugin with gfx for me. Is there something Im doing wrong?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
strange the way it takes the current window size as windowed res. very good work though,

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Gamer123 said:
Icepir8, I cant get any graphics when I use your plugin in TR64 or 1964. Everything is black in Super Mario except the words. PJ64 is the only emulator that runs your plugin with gfx for me. Is there something Im doing wrong?

PJ64, im guessing also tr64, r the only emus that r likely to run the plugin fast. ive tried 1964, and its pretty slow. so stick with pj64 or tr64. u need to select the correct uCode in the video options once the rom has loaded, for mario its Ucode 0, so when prompted (after loading rom) go to video options --> select Ucode0 and then click OK. then click OK on the window which prompted u to select the ucode (ull get wat i mean). mario does notactually run the best, oddly....he seems to hav a massive moustache looks crazy, lol.

Rice

Emulator Developer
interesting, why is it slow in 1964? I am not saying that 1964 should be faster, but it is interesting to be slower, isn't it? I tried myself with my PIII-600/Geforce2MX400, it is slow, too. so, just wonder.

RadeonUser

Just wondering something, is this one of those video plugins that is nVidia only? I tried playing Zelda OoT and Zelda MM and found some severe problems. I blame it on the fact that I'm on a system with a Radeon, if it has been mentioned before that it's nVidia only OGL, then I apologize for even posting...

Rice

Emulator Developer
I don't think so, in fact, my Geforce2 does not show much graphics either with Zelda OOT and MM. After seeing shots from sk8bloke22, I believe it is my geforce2 driver problem.

But I have the latest drivers from Nvidia for my XP. Anyone knows which driver version is the best for my GeForce2 MX400?